*obligatory "where's my perks" thread* (1 Viewer)

Kaz

I donated back in March, on the 14th.
I've asked many times on the discord what's up.
I've messaged Kevin here on the forum on the 6th of April.

I've added Kevin on Steam and he's accepted the FR, so I messaged him on the 3rd of this month, with no reply.

I donated back in March hoping I could get my perks that month since I won't be on too much after May.
So is there literally anything I could do to make this process go quicker?
I know he *must* be busy all day, especially since it seems like, according to discord, he plays CoD daily.

Just place yourself in the back of the line regarding this issue. Let’s just say that you are not the first one who complains, everyone is asking the same question atm, sadly.

I am actually thinking it might be an idea to start a discussion about this frankly kind of unacceptable behaviour from Kevin. I find it weird how Kevin has appeared online often in the past, both here and on Discord, and even seems to be playing games, but so far I have no intel on why he's not giving anyone donator rights. And it's not only donator rights by the way. Many suggestions that have been talked about and seemingly confirmed from years ago still haven't been implemented (I'm talking about being able to toggle Hale, which to me is the most important thing, but I'm sure there's more). Lack of communication with a server owner is one of the worst things that can happen with a community, I think most of us realise that.

So this thread might be a good place to start gathering information from people. I have some questions that can probably not all be answered, but I want myself and other people who donated to know exactly what is going on so I ask anyone to answer the questions that you can.
1. When has any admin last spoken to Kevin?
2. On what terms are admins and Kevin in general?
3. How often is Kevin online on the forums?
4. Has Kevin ever explicitly talked about giving people donator rights soon? If so, when?
5. Besides Kevin, who works on the servers themselves (creating plugins and such)?
6. What's the activity of those people?
7. Kevin being "busy" is a blatant lie at this point. Does anyone have any ideas why he's so slow with giving people donator rights?
8. What do we do about this situation?

I feel bad for making this post as it feels really pushy to not only Kevin but also the admins. However, it has to be done. We can't just forgive Kevin for not paying attention to anyone who is SPENDING their hard earned MONEY on this community, being promised rights within 15 minutes, and having to wait for 3+ months on end.

Thanks in advance to the admins who have useful information and would like to share it with us.

There have been several attempts to push it, but failed. A few days ago I pushed it pretty hard with Zeprus supporting it. On the push we made, Kevin made a reply yesterday and I quote the answer; "I will have a look at it this evening". I don’t know if he ever looked at it, but nothing was added to the players.

Tbh, what’s the purpose of supporting with donations or try to get more donators at this point? I wont even tell people about the donor perks anymore, this whole situation is just one big joke for Kevin anyways.

Reactions: Gmellow and Sona
this whole situation is just one big joke for Kevin anyways.
That's true probably. I donated like 6 months ago got nothing and i didn't get an answer why i didn't get it.
unknown.png

Is kinda sad that he doesn't care that much, maybe there should be someone else that can give donor to those who donate. Maybe they could make a bot instead.

That's why you just donate some dumb cheap unusual taunt worth 40 keys, but worth 40 bucks on the market, boom easy peazy

(You're choice to take this seriously)

Honestly Kevin will lose player because of donations and its getting my quite angry at this point. People wasted there keys and there money for support a server that they love/enjoy and if Kevin is too lazy to do anything about then i think change communities is the right way to go since Kevin wont do anything about it

I donated back in Jan i believe, still haven't revived nothing, no message or anything. Just 4 keys lost and a friend request. That's it. I don't have Kevin on discord but if he's always on COD then he's doing something very wrong. He's just taking money and items and not giving benefits back. It's fraud, Panda community is one of the best TF2 communities I've played on, probably the best at this moment in time, but I am honestly on the verge of just giving up right now... and I'm sure many other players are too.

Panda community is one of the best TF2 communities
I can agree on that cause of the admins being active doing their thing. I think if there was a bot or someone else taking care of this things that never happens then it will all get solved. I remember talking about this and the respond I got that the only person who can give donor is Kevin, No one else. But if he is always doing something else, and not giving donor to those who have been donating. Then why doesn't he give that role to someone else? I really hope this gets solved cause I don't want this community to die because of this.

Just wanting to point out the suggestions as well, I want to take jailbreak as an example the gamemode hasn't gotten any new maps for a very long time only remakes which makes the gamemode boring since you won't experience anything new. Also, there are suggestions about the plugins for jb which they got accepted but never added, if those plugins got added rules like deadtalking would not be a thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Je Hooft
Just wanting to point out the suggestions as well, I want to take jailbreak as an example the gamemode hasn't gotten any new maps for a very long time only remakes which makes the gamemode boring since you won't experience anything new. Also, there are suggestions about the plugins for jb which they got accepted but never added, if those plugins got added rules like deadtalking would not be a thing.
I think you should post that here

Users who are viewing this thread