Declined Obitos ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obito uchiha

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:0:76228955&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Obito | Uchiha
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:76228955
Date and Time of the Ban: 9/23/2020
Reason about the Ban: Says "cheating"
Admin that Banned you: CC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was just randomly banned as I was playing on the server. I'm assuming it's due to my massive amount of headshots that seem sketchy because I just am good at playing my class and I guess the spectating admin CC thought I was cheating and issued a ban. I would like to be unbanned since I was not in fact cheating and I'd like to see any evidence if any because I don't know why I'd be banned for cheating if I wasn't.

Feel free to explain this.

Attachments

• uchiha.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 204
  • Agree
Reactions: Djusan
Feel free to explain this.
I watched the video and let me say terrible video and evidence to ban me I was afk 90% of the video and then all I saw was 2 kills the spy you referred to in DMs watch mid cloak / uncloak so I could easily see him and the other kill where I 'snap' was just a legit headshot on my screen I aimed at his head but obviously im assuming due to wifi speed, server speeds and stuff what I see and you see is different so I think the ban is invalid and unfair.

• Surprised
Reactions: Magglet
After reviewing the demo very carefully and discussing with the rest of the US Trade team, we've all come to the conclusion that you are cheating. The ban will stay in place.

Declined.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread