Accepted Nyah's application :3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyah

Hi,
- What is you name and/or nick?
My name is Valentin, altough my steam nick is "| pG | Nyah". Feel free to call me Nyah tho.
I am 16 years old!

-What is you steamid? STEAM_0:1:51198484

- Your general online times and your timezone
Well usually I am always online on steam, altough I have to go to school which means I'm usually available to help out with in-game stuff after 14 o'clock. GMT +2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I would like to be an admin on the dogeball server. #04 I think it is

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone, altough usually I have voice-chat disabled

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have experience as an admin on a lot of games if I have to be honest. Right now I am managing (just keeping the server running and playing on it of course) a 2fort server in tf2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I am familiar with sourcemod. (Using it, not coding stuff in it(Altough I can sometimes modify configs of other plugins if they have a .cfg file))

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I've been playing on the dogeball server for 3 days now, a friend introduced me. And I would like to help in whatever way I could. I really enjoy how there are players on the server almost always, just the most annoying part of it is the rtd. (it's really annoying when playing and someone get's a sentry(because that's usually when the rocket targets me)).

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. Well for spamming (both mic and chat chat) I'm sure that there is a plugin for muting. for stealing I'll give a warning or two first, then I'll go for a slay, and if it continues there will be a kick, and a 2-3 day ban.

Last edited:
The app should be formatted better, adding the questions in front of the answers for clarity.

Moreover though, only 3 days? Then you probably have a few hours playtime at most. We can't really accept someone who's been here for that short a period of time.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
It really does suck that we can't get more good, dedicated and active admins for dodgeball because there really isn't enough at the moment.

It really does suck that we can't get more good, dedicated and active admins for dodgeball because there really isn't enough at the moment.
Besides dodgeball, I could help out on other server if needed.

The app should be formatted better, adding the questions in front of the answers for clarity.

Moreover though, only 3 days? Then you probably have a few hours playtime at most. We can't really accept someone who's been here for that short a period of time.
Fixed the format.

I sadly do not think you're going to pass this mate.
Your play time isn't at the required amount and you have only been on this forum for not even a day yet.
You should really wait it out, get to know the community a bit more and also get some more playtime before you apply.

The app looks better, but your playtime is the deathstab here. We can either put this On Hold or you could retract it and make a new one when you've played here for some time longer. Either way we can't accept this right now.

Putting it on hold sounds like the best variant...

Alright. Send me a PM when you feel like it should be re-opened. Keep in mind though that even when you do it might still be difficult for us to decide as some of us need to know you to be able to judge. Now that you've made known that you intend to become admin, we can pay attention to it in the server.

If anyone wants to know something, feel free to ask...

I'm gonna give this guy a really strong +1 from me!
I've played with this guy quite a few times on #04 and he's a pretty chill guy, he respects the rules and has poked me multiple times when people are breaking the rules; I'd be disappointed if this didn't get accepted.

I've seen you on the DB servers alot and you seem like a nice guy who follows the rules. But i've seen you raging when there where alot of stealers/blockers on the server and I just got there through calladmin, now I do not know if that was because of a bad day or that you just simply had enough of the stealers/blockers.
But I think you deserve a chance to proof i'm wrong and that it was only frustration ;)

+1 on my behalf

I haven't checked your chatlogs myself but I have heard of the raging, I believe @Madact has experienced this as well. That is worrisome, because though I get that rulebreakers are frustrating, an admin has to be able to keep themselves in check. For example, how would you respond if a player lashes out at you?

Leaving that aside, I have personally been hesitant about this. I have not played with you much, but just from what I've seen you seem to me... I really do not know a suitable word... "unworldly" without being to the extent of naïve, perhaps. A very informal phrase I could give to it is "a bit derpy". Just trying to get across what I'm feeling, hoping I don't sound offensive. Point being, I'm not sure if I would see you as an admin.

With 3 positive votes, one of them a strong one, of course I have to acknowledge that, and I'd be compelled to give you a chance at least. However, the situation regarding Dodgeball admins is a bit messy seeing as how it seems that Ben can pretty much be considered not up for mentoring anymore. That leaves Noodl to take all the Dodgeball trials under his wing, with me assisting. As it stands, I will be forced to speed up the promotions of a few trials right now just so we can keep the admin/trial ratio in check. Accepting new trials at all is a bit difficult right now, so I hope you understand how I'm feeling about accepting someone who I personally am not quite sure about.

TL;DR: the app is well under way and if this gets 1 more positive vote (assuming no negative votes float in) then you're getting the position, 100%. But it might take a little while before we can stabilise things, and you might have to wait until that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread