Accepted NY JB Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valen

SourceBans Ban URL: No ID, but I have this.
Courtesy of @Madact
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Valenkryst
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167927762
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-06-18
Reason about the Ban: Mass Freekill.
Admin that Banned you: Travis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It's been quite a while, and the feeling of "Oh lordie I shouldn't've done that" has set in fully. I do feel bad for it, and I think my reasoning back then is no longer justified. I was irritated with the server's administration, in specific Travis. This lead me to do the act that I was guardbanned for. I will also mention that I was punished twice for the same event. I received a three day ban from Fanthom, and I have no issue with that. It was entirely justified. A week or so later when I'm online, Travis hits me up with the permanent guardban. I've said nothing until now because I was in the mindset that I was still correct. I know that "oh I was mad" does not justify my actions whatsoever. I truly feel regret when I think back on this event.

I'm posting this now because I've sought advice. I was told to go ahead and post this.

Big thanks to Madact, she helped me gather the information needed.

I don't see the reason why not, we've given a chances to mfker's before that use to be regulars.
I've gone ahead and done it, hope nobody is upset :soldier:
Keep in mind repeating this again will result in a perm teamban that cannot be reversed.

Cheers for appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread