Donator
Player name: Jimjo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59075256
Rules broken: Mass Freekilling
Evidence:
Notes: N/A

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Ok, I clearly have to explain myself here. Yes I did mass freekill and yes I deserve punishment for it I can understand that but it was entirely not intentional. The reason this happened was that as you can see just before I killed everyone I changed my weapon. I usually have click to change weapon on and only recently changed it being told do so due to it being better, so I did. And this was an actual mistake thinking that I click and my weapon would change, but kbviously it already did and freekilled. And for making people going to a group before hand, As people thought i did that to “freekill” I didn’t, this happened because I asked what people wanted to do today and wanted people to go into a group and follow me.i apologise for any inconvenience and do deserve a ban but just wanted to explain my view of it.

Normally I'd avoid giving out punishments for an accident (varies ofc) but I have played with Jimjo in the past, although I don't know him too well I can easily he does follow our rules and I can't remember a time I've seen him intentionally breaking one. He took his time to comment here about the situation and a lot like DrDisrespect, he was transparent and honest.

Taking these things into consideration, I will still to apply a guardban next time we play. As for the length, I'll have to compare other accidental MFK's and see if I can think of something.

As for now...
Accepted

Reactions: Roar, TWC and Jimjo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread