Accepted NSFW and Pedophilia mic spam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b24nny

Who are you reporting? : PKSquidLord , CyniCaL , Cheese God
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What server game mode is the report concerned with ? : Trade Mc | SG
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the accused persons's SteamID ? :
1. STEAM_0:1:570049130 ( CyniCaL ) The guy who ERP with PKSquidLord on the chat and mic spam
2. STEAM_0:0:52360140 ( PKSquidLord ) The Guy who said on the video "Sometimes i rape my little sister and pretend she's a pony (or something) "
3. STEAM_0:1:53628589 ( Cheese God ) PKSquidLord's friend and The guy who encouraging people to say they are pedophile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the reason of the report ? :

1. PKSquidLord joined the server along with Cheese God then PKS started asking who want's to ERP on the server
2. Cheese God asked people to admit they are pedophile for an exchanged of an unusual
3. Cynical is PKSquidLord's ERP parther
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any other proof ? : Yes i have i have them on my medal recorded and a demo (posting it now below w/ tick)

PKSquidLord saying : Sometimes i r** my little sister and i pretend she's a little pony

Link to medal : https://medal.tv/games/tf2/clips/alMVFqW5voNuZ/d13375o1Pkpk?invite=cr-MSwwMjEsNDM3OTI2NjUs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo :

Sky demo : Tick ( 31383 ) - PKSquidlord saying : sometimes i r** my little sister and i pretend she's a little pony

Report1 Demo :

Tick ( 3450 - 3459 ) = PKSquidlord and CyniCaL Erp'ing and the little sister joke 2
Tick ( 6933- 7901 ) = Cheese God is asking people to admit they are pedo (event tho the server is filled with 12 years old) in exchange of unusual )
Tick (8207 - 8309) = pedophile conversation between PKSquidlord and cheese GOD with Cynical
Tick ( 9700-9980) = ASking if you are a pedo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo = 2

Basically the demo named 2 is all NSFW conversation and erp captured between PKSquidlord and Cheese God and Cynical

Tick : 1800 - 1903 = Asking for t***
Tick : 4000 - 1068 - C**k conversation

Attachments

• sky.dem
    13.6 MB · Views: 67
  • report1.dem
    26.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 2.dem
    15.9 MB · Views: 74
With the evidence provided I have come to a conclusion.

nuan will be receiving a gag as he blatantly just said the N word in the first clip.
CyniCal will be receiving a gag for Disruptive Behavior.
PKSquidlord AND Cheese God will be both receiving a mute for Disruptive Behavior .

Thank you for the report! :twc:

ACCEPTED

• Disagree
Reactions: Racer911-1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread