Accepted notpopbob123's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am the one who punished you.
Here is how you will get unbanned from blue:
1. Play jailbreak normally
2. If you see an administrator get their attention on mic, and tell them that you now posses a working microphone, and should be unguardbanned.
3. Hopefully you should be unguardbanned :)
If you do not find an administrator within reasonable time, add me on steam, and I can remove the ban once you use microphone ingame.

IMPORTANT FYI note this is my interpretation on handling this and that the green named “ Full Gameserver Admins” will be making a final decision.

@notpopbob123

Apologies for the delay. In order for you to be unguardbanned, request a jailbreak admin to verify your mic and then you would get unguardbanned. You can see the entire staff list here.
While at it, be sure to read the rules that is listed down below to get a general understanding of jailbreak next time.

I'll leave this appeal opened for about 2 weeks or so. If you have trouble contacting any of the jailbreak admins contact me at TRGGB2#6733. Once you get unguardbanned, I'll move this appeal to Accepted.

Reactions: Kazzy and Bambi
Well its been 2 weeks and your teamban is still active. None of the jailbreak team alerted me that you have been unteambanned. My first guess that you weren't playing jb but I was proven wrong according to your sessions.
1648997776621.png

I'll accept this either way since you are still active. If you see an admin on jb please tell that you have a pending unteamban awaiting. Please don't say that you need to be unteambanned, point them to this appeal.

Accepted
, thank you for taking the time to appeal.
Onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread