Declined Not sure if Wallhacks or just pure Luck (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpieo

Donator
  • Steam name: Golden
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:87908059
  • Rules broken: Hacking: Wallhacks maybe Aim Assist too
  • Evidence: First Demo is a Beginning Round on Vsh the Map 2fort Desk the Second Demo Shows how he "tracks" down a Spy. Im aware that you can track spies down with ur Hearing(do dat alot as solly to know when the hale makes a Superjump)

Attachments

• 1.dem
    2 MB · Views: 146
  • golden.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
I don't see anything suspicious in these demos.
Leaving open for now. I'm not exactly an expert at 'hidden hacks'

Ye i try to get more Demos Clips.
Im so heavly suspicious because first he dont have that many Hours on the Game, Second he also has a quit few comments on his account about using Wallhacks in CSGO and the third, i play alot Sneaky Sniper on Big maps in Vsh and it was sometimes weird that a Newby Knew perfectly where he needs to Look like walk over the half of the map into a building in the right room and look in the right cornor of the room, also he makes some times the same thing on Engies when they made escaped Teleportes in a hidden place and he just walks in magic way to the right Spot.
But as i said i try to get more footage from him.

I agree with Skorpieo. It is something weird going on with this player. Either some third-person program or just luck. He is really good at following cloacked spies, even if the spy stands still with no movement. I can try get some demos aswell.

From what I can see in the demos the guy plays legit. There are no signs of ESP/Wallhack from what I can tell, furthermore every time he tracks a spy or turns towards an enemy you can see how he got his information. Sometimes he stands still and listens, other times he looks at where teammates are shooting. At one point he reacted to the spy voice talking after a kill or his backstabbed teammates scream.

I just wanna point out that while it might be only accusations he has quite a few people saying he has hacks in comments on his profile (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136081846). One person mentions he has 2 VAC bans on two other accounts, although I am not sure how I'd be able to confirm that claim so it might just be fake. The sole reason I brought this up though is because it seems somewhat suspicious that a lot of people would go around claiming this user to be a hacker. The user in question has 700+ hours on TF2 and from what Zeprus explains it sounds like this player is awfully familiar with the game so hacker or not, they most likely have a previous account.

My verdict: awfully suspicious, should be looked into. Although I am stupid and haven't even looked at the demo, so don't take my word for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
Ye got a demo where he looked 3 times threw a hill and wall in like 7-10sec on a Dude in a Building. Also i realized many times (what u can also see in the demo) that he allways know when players turn their backs towards him in the distanz so he can them with a jump from Saxton Hale.

Attachments

• golden.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 149
Can you please provide any ticks where he is supposed to cheat?
If not I will decline since neither me nor Zeprus saw anything suspicous.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
I rewatched the demo in slowmotion and saw myself that he didnt looked suspicious at all. Maybe my Brain went Nuts at this moment when he looked only near the house.
Idk but if i find some better and MORE Material i make a new Topic. Because i saw myself that he looks normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread