Noodl vs. Icestick thread (1 Viewer)

sTr546k.gif

>inb4 Electrod and IceStick are liking eachother's posts, circlejerk alarm
I was pretty sure you would tell this, that's too lame, can't you surprise me ? Uninteresting, as you.

Well, problem ? Are you jelly bro ? :/
Is it because you didn't got any like since a while ? :eek: Nobody's like you ? Aaaw, sad story babyxo...wanna cry now ?

pleure.png

Give that guy a nipple, that's pathetic !

Also, that guy is talking about dick and sex a lot, he'd do anything to get sucked.
Is it why you were so depressed ? Can't find any dick bro ? :/

1393359280-sans-titre.png

Nobody's coming to suck yours ? Is it why you're so focused in sex ?
You still seem a lil embarrassed.

Reactions: IceStick
I was pretty sure you would tell this, that's too lame, can't you surprise me ? Uninteresting, as you.

Well, problem ? Are you jelly bro ? :/
Is it because you didn't got any like since a while ? :eek: Nobody's like you ? Aaaw, sad story babyxo...wanna cry now ?

pleure.png

Give that guy a nipple, that's pathetic !

Also, that guy is talking about dick and sex a lot, he'd do anything to get sucked.
Is it why you were so depressed ? Can't find any dick bro ? :/

1393359280-sans-titre.png

Nobody's coming to suck yours ? Is it why you're so focused in sex ?
You still seem a lil embarrassed.
I love it how you suddenly seem to think nobody is sucking my dick, yet you managed to fall into my attention-whore trap from earlier but then deleted the comment. But gonna end it here, you guys can feel so proud about winning an arguement on the Internet, atleast you Electrod, IceStick still has to improve on his jokes / comebacks. Touché
Also IceStick, it's likeable, not likable. *English*

I love it how you suddenly seem to think nobody is sucking my dick, yet you managed to fall into my attention-whore trap from earlier but then deleted the comment. But gonna end it here, you guys can feel so proud about winning an arguement on the Internet, atleast you Electrod, IceStick still has to improve on his jokes / comebacks. Touché

Yep, I told you "Why are you depressed ?" 1 month ago, and you didn't replied, so I deleted my comment.
Why didn't you replied ? Are you ashamed ? :/
I also love how I tell you "Silence, slave" then you delete the comment cuz you know you're my slave and I'm your king, you're ashamed too lololz.

Lol, did you just called that arguing ? Seriously, I was just replying then asking some rhetorical questions to you, just to bother you again, I tried to provoke you.
I would argue when you will start arguing, but arguing for real, something serious, if you're not starting, I will keep bothering you.

"But gonna end it here" : LMAO, you're better end here, you know that I'm right, and that you're wrong !
"You guys can feel so proud about winning an arguement on the Internet" : I feel proud to show that the dude that was talking about dick actually don't have the courage to admit what he have to assume.
Do you really have a dick ? :/

Okay, let's be serious now.
I also feel proud to show how you're jelly and that you're mentality is pretty fucked "hohoh electrod is suckin Ice's dick :dd" <== that is an illustration of your mentality. That was pretty stupid.
You're about to say : "You did something similar as well", I just tried to inspire me with your mentality, just to bother you again, and have some fun.

Depressed.. I suppose we need someone to press him again!
#lamejokesftw

Lame joke :c

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin and IceStick
Yep, I told you "Why are you depressed ?" 1 month ago, and you didn't replied, so I deleted my comment.
Why didn't you replied ? Are you ashamed ? :/
I also love how I tell you "Silence, slave" then you delete the comment cuz you know you're my slave and I'm your king, you're ashamed too lololz.

Lol, did you just called that arguing ? Seriously, I was just replying then asking some rhetorical questions to you, just to bother you again, I tried to provoke you.
I would argue when you will start arguing, but arguing for real, something serious, if you're not starting, I will keep bothering you.

"But gonna end it here" : LMAO, you're better end here, you know that I'm right, and that you're wrong !
"You guys can feel so proud about winning an arguement on the Internet" : I feel proud to show that the dude that was talking about dick actually don't have the courage to admit what he have to assume.
Do you really have a dick ? :/

Okay, let's be serious now.
I also feel proud to show how you're jelly and that you're mentality is pretty fucked "hohoh electrod is suckin Ice's dick :dd" <== that is an illustration of your mentality. That was pretty stupid.
You're about to say : "You did something similar as well", I just tried to inspire me with your mentality, just to bother you again, and have some fun.

Lame joke :c
The fact that I am ending it is because I can control my Ego, mostly on the internet.

The fact that I am ending it is because I can control my Ego, mostly on the internet.

Oh, do you feel superior now ? Super Didixo FTW, he can control his ego, esp. on the internet :eek:.

I hope that you don't think I don't, there is a difference between bothering and controling his ego.
Alright, if you don't want to argue with me, you made the good choice, heh.
Peace, Lilixo.

Reactions: IceStick
Oh please, you think I'd come to a fight unprepared?
Noodl already shut you up on that matter, so there's no need for me to do.
IceStick still has to improve on his jokes / comebacks.
I always make lame jokes on purpose, and it seems like you haven't gotten that yet.
Comebacks? Do you really think I take you seriously? As a matter of fact, I rarely take anything seriously.
Of course my comebacks are incapacitated, I never really intended to make them strong and actual comebacks, wasn't it obvious?
Oh, do you feel superior now ? Super Didixo FTW, he can control his ego, esp. on the internet :eek:.
If so, I can control light, heat, and sound!

Reactions: Electrod
"either that or you're argument is invalid."
- IceStick, Today 12:42

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Name's don't follow normal rules.
<3

Reactions: Noodl
[19:09:55] Kevin: icestick.ismaybe.gay
[19:10:17] IceStick: I approve of the last one (y)

Reactions: Kevin
[19:09:55] Kevin: icestick.ismaybe.gay
[19:10:17] IceStick: I approve of the last one (y)
Just look at the timing, 22 seconds to reply to a message? I'm not that slow.
Clearly, that post is just an illusion of one's vision, it cannot be relied on, nor can it be accurate.
Please provide a valid screenshot of the actual text being produced by me with that same syntax; otherwise your argument is invalid.

Just look at the timing, 22 seconds to reply to a message? I'm not that slow.
Clearly, that post is just an illusion of one's vision, it cannot be relied on, nor can it be accurate.
Please provide a valid screenshot of the actual text being produced by me with that same syntax; otherwise your argument is invalid.
lel I have Kevin and Ron as witnesses. Proof of your innocence or your counter-arguement is invalid.

lel I have Kevin and Ron as witnesses. Proof of your innocence or your counter-arguement is invalid.
Ron has an 'o' in his name, enough said.
Neither you nor Kevin have actual proof, I can bring a witness to anything if it's as easy as you say.
You must have at least 4 witnesses, all agreeing on the same exact argument, all of them must be interrogated at once in different rooms; no connections should be made whatsoever.

Ron has an 'o' in his name, enough said.
Neither you nor Kevin have actual proof, I can bring a witness to anything if it's as easy as you say.
You must have at least 4 witnesses, all agreeing on the same exact argument, all of them must be interrogated at once in different rooms; no connections should be made whatsoever.
I also have Danny, so it's 3 witnesses + me = 4. #rekt

A man is always started as guilty until he can prove else.

Users who are viewing this thread