Invalid NoNameGuy's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(...)NoNameGuy(...)

Hello,

I wish to apply for adminship for ( europe-german ) Panda dm_duel_18_b1_p duel server. ( No admins present for over some time )

I am 22 years old.

Required steam id: STEAM_0:0:176469545

From Germany. ( Steam account is opened in Turkey back in 2016 )

Has working microphone.

Link to my source ban record; https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=NoNameGuy&Submit=Search

Active times are usually times between 18:00-01:00 (GERMANY GMT+2) This is a time period that im mostly online for tf2. If required can log in if at home. ( Can recieve message from active players since most constant players are my friends )
"I've been playing on that server for years. My profile can be found at https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=243085.

I have around 4k hours on this account, but I've used multiple accounts before. I've been banned once (for 2 hours on the duel server I'm applying for), and that was a misunderstanding back in 2018. The link to the ban details is URL REMOVED.

The reason I'm applying is that I have recently restarted playing on that server and have encountered toxic players, spammers (which are not allowed according to the specific rules), and hackers. I wish to help make this server safer and better for new players to enjoy.

Mostly, people have started to avoid following the rules since no admins are present."

My Punishments would be ;
  1. Warning
  2. Warning
  3. 12hr mute/gag
  4. 3-day mute/gag
  5. 1 week mute/gag
  6. 1 month/gag
  7. Perm
    for the chat abuse/spam and toxicity.

HACKING

1. Perm

RULE BREAK

1.Warning
    2. Warning/Kick
    3. 2hr ban
    4. 12 hr ban
    5. 1-day ban
    6. Week ban
    7. Perm

Lastly i got the reccomendation of @BlackY and discussed with him. I will also control my chat behaviour from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello NoName,
It's been a looong time since i've logged on here, but I'm quite happy to see that you want to become an admin for Duel! finally, another soul taken by that server
When i was active on the server, you're one of the nice regulars that weren't that big of a problem, and also called out on rule breaking when there was no admin active.
The rule breaking can be slighty harsher i'd say, it's rule breakers we're talking about.
Aside from that, chat history is a bit wonky. So do work on that to show you can be taken serious.

You got a +1 from me because i've known you for a while and know how you are in Duel and what you're capable of.
Goodluck! ;)

Duel #01 is currently closed for admin applications so this admin application is invalid as you do not have permission to apply.

It's interesting though because I have noticed the increase in players but figured I'd hold out from opening as I'm unsure if this surge is just passing or it's here to stay for at least a year.

For now I'd make some player reports on the forums to show that panda duel does need an admin there. After 2 weeks of that and players are still steady I'm willing to give you permission. You will have to ask for it no assuming it's given.
It also gives you a chance as you say to 'control my chat behaviour'.

• Happy
Reactions: BlackY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread