Accepted Nisoria's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisoria

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Lina, but I prefer to be called Nisoria or Nis for short. :)

- Your age

Just turned 18 years old on the 21st of July.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_1:0:215320518

- Your general online times and your timezone

I'm online mostly everyday from 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST (UTC-5). When it comes to in-game I'm usually on for 6-7 hours.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm currently applying to become admin for Freak Fortress 2 TX as that's the server I always play on, and I'm always willing to go on other servers to help with reports.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

No, planning on getting one soon.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I've been an Administrator for different Discord related stuff, but when it comes to TF2 no.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, but I'm willing to take the steps necessary to know how to use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I think you should choose me because I've had administrating experience and I'm willing to help people out. I've met a lot of great people on FF2 TX and I'm willing to meet more as the time goes on, no matter how big the risks are or how long it takes. Adding on to that, I don't really see any Administrative staff that are managing that server at the moment so I'd like to carry on what Nim-os and zelda did when they were admins as they're my inspirations for that server. Here's my gameme account if you'd like to look at it: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/3723209

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Camping: Warning -> 2nd warning -> Kick -> 1hr ban
Any form of Cheating: Permanent ban
Mic spamming: Warning -> 30m mute -> Kick
AFK: Ask -> Move them to spectator
Ghosting: Warning -> 1h mute
Teaming: Warning -> Slay -> kick -> 3-6hr ban
Inappropriate Sprays: Warning -> kick -> 1hr ban
Spamming Racial slurs or any form of spam in chat: Warning ->2hr Mute -> kick

Reactions: Bambi and Geronimo
Hey there.
Glad to see you apply for ff2 tx, Not many of us are available 24/7 there due to various reasons.
Unfortunately I haven't met you in-game yet.
Looking at your Sessions, it seems quite unstable, as for chatlog. You do have a clean comm/ban, which is good in my opinion.
Lastly, can You explain more about Punishments section? There is always a stacking system for example what would you do if the same person break the same rule again.
Anyway, that's just an early opinion, looking forward for you to improve it, Neutral.

I’m always looking forward to improvement, thanks for the feedback.

I'm on the same boat with Falcon, haven't seen much of the applicant, so I'll have to remain NEUTRAL for now. Good luck on application and hopefully catch you sometime in the near future.

I'm on the same boat with Falcon, haven't seen much of the applicant, so I'll have to remain NEUTRAL for now. Good luck on application and hopefully catch you sometime in the near future.
I’d also like to thank you as well for taking time out of your day to read my application as well, I also hope to see you in the near future.

DISCLAIMER: This is an edit after I posted the original, as I'm looking forward to improving my mistakes.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Camping: Warning -> 2nd warning -> 3hr ban

Any form of Cheating: Permanent ban [Which will include proof of the incident]

Mic spamming: Warning -> 2nd warning -> 5h mute -> 8hr ban

AFK: Ask -> Move them to spectator

Ghosting: Warning -> 2nd warning -> 4h mute -> 8hr ban -> Permaban

Teaming: Warning -> Slay -> 6hr ban -> Permaban

Inappropriate Sprays: Warning -> kick -> Spray ban

Spamming Racial slurs or any form of spam in chat: Warning -> 2 day Mute -> Permaban

• Dumb
Reactions: Kaz
As I promised, Your chat log seems to be perfectly fine, You are reminding people not to break the rules, I did play with you few times and I must say You seems to be a calm person. As for your sessions, It seems very stable.
There some tiny things left to change, but I believe during your trial phase it's all going to be fixed.
So.. yeah.. Nothing else to add, You deserve a +1 from me.

As I promised, Your chat log seems to be perfectly fine, You are reminding people not to break the rules, I did play with you few times and I must say You seems to be a calm person. As for your sessions, It seems very stable.
There some tiny things left to change, but I believe during your trial phase it's all going to be fixed.
So.. yeah.. Nothing else to add, You deserve a +1 from me.

Thank you for the comment, I try my best to fix my faults and hopefully I can change some ways as you said.

Pretty much what White Falcon said yesterday, plus the fact that you're starting to play on FF2 EU aswell shows that you've understood that we can't really hop on Texas in the middle of the night given the timezones so yeah, +1 from me too

Reactions: Bambi
I believe this is ready for under review, if Baka changes their mind they may feel free to message me on steam.

Good luck ::): Any questions ask in forum pm to me.

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @White Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread