Declined Nil Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nil

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:40207609&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nil
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):STEAM_0:1:40207609
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/27/2021 19:46
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: Kazzy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm sorry I was being disgustingly rude, I understand racism can be a unfriendly topic that would disrupt the server. I disrespected the admins and my fellow peers by continuing my vulgar words after a warning. I have read the rules and promise I understand them and will follow them in the future, as well as admin instructions.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:40207609&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nil
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):STEAM_0:1:40207609
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/27/2021 19:46
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: Kazzy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm sorry I was being disgustingly rude, I understand racism can be a unfriendly topic that would disrupt the server. I disrespected the admins and my fellow peers by continuing my vulgar words after a warning. I have read the rules and promise I understand them and will follow them in the future, as well as admin instructions.
I would also like to inform y'all I logged onto another account that wasn't mine to avoid punishment and got his account banned because it was technically a duplicate since I was playing on his account. To this day he doesn't know that he can't play on the Panda Community since our IP is banned as well. I would like to apologize for being dumb and thinking avoiding punishment would get me anywhere, in reality it just makes things worse.

• Boring
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
hello I was the one who have placed the bans / comm blocks on your accounts so I feel like I should say what I remember. you were a toxic player I can remember you bothering admins in admin chat, something along the lines of "youre bad at your job". (this was around when I first became a trial so take it with a bit a salt). there were also times you would change your name to the nword on many occasions (on more than one account). then after your account was muted/gagged you made more accounts/got onto others and same actions were come from you. I've attached some images to point out what I'm talking about. well that's about all I remember. granted sometime has passed so you might have changed.
unknown-7.png
unknown-9.png
unknown-8.png

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Previous appeal

I am very hesistant to remove this ban despite it being a year old since the last time you said you "opened your eyes" you proceeded to make multiple alternate accounts to bypass the mutes/gags. Not to mention how quickly you managed to rack up all of your comm blocks in a span of less than two months. I have doubts and I am not sure I am willing to risk an unban at the moment.

Declined

Reactions: Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread