Declined Nike's Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike

Donator
Have colour coded the questions and answers so it makes it easier to read :)

- Your name and/or nickname:
Nike or Jack in real life.

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) Kevin

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)STEAM_0:0:96416231

- Your general online times and your timezone:Weekend's 2-3pm - 12-3am week days:4-12
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? The duel server.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have been admin on a few servers before. One being HmX.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yeah I used to work with HmX I know most of the things it has to offer.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I believe you should choose me because I have most of the key skills to be a great admin, for example I am a great listener, I listen to people and I really try to look at things from there exact situation. Another great skill of mine is patients I can be calm with people that are doing stuff wrong. I am not someone who will just ban or kick or mute instantly, Say a "mic spammer" comes along I will not just instantly mute the person I will ask them to stop several times before action is placed. I am very active and have called a lot of admins in the past because of problems so I really do believe I can help this community be a better place. And last but not least I have a fairly decent English level at school meaning I can do the little things like spell and punctuate my work to a decent standard

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. Say a sticky camper comes onto the server and starts annoying everyone, I will obviously get notified so therefore I will spectate the person or investigate the situation and if they are doing something wrong I will tell them to stop. If they continue I will ask them once more "A Warning" Saying something will happen if they continue to disobey the rules, and if they continue after that I would simply kick them. If they join back and continue to do it from there, I will ban for a day or 2 or mute and if I get a complaint from the same person after that then the ban will be alot longer than 2 days.

Just a couple things I already know: I know I got un-banned the other day but it was all just a miss understanding.

I do not have a lot of time on the forum and I really do plan on improving this area.

My in-game time is not a massive amount but is enough,

-Nike

Last edited:
I don't know if the unban you had a few days ago matters but I'll just go as if it doesn't matter.

Could you maybe do a list for your punishments depending on the rules? Like your punishments for micspam, chat spam, racism...

I don't know if the unban you had a few days ago matters but I'll just go as if it doesn't matter.

Could you maybe do a list for your punishments depending on the rules? Like your punishments for micspam, chat spam, racism...
Well for mic spam would be a mute chat spam would be a gag and racism would be either gag or kick or ban. I dont exactly understand what you want, so I think this is what you mean ;3

I dont exactly understand what you want
You should take a look at other accepted applications, usually they also add the anount of time they gag/mute/ban... It's still vague to me :T

You should take a look at other accepted applications, usually they also add the anount of time they gag/mute/ban... It's still vague to me :T
It's complicated I get what you want but if you wanted examples or anything to go with, but I explained a little about how long in the last bit.

I got told that you asked for permission off Kevin and Kevin came to me and asked this was ok. I briefly grazed over your GameME and said yeah sure, swearing not good but all right. I later found out that you where the guy who made an unban appeal about your account being permanent banned. @OxyGenE failed to give evidence to such an account on it and you were relived...Or well, so we thought...

We currently have evidence from something we failed to look into. In fact, I would like to make a huge thank you to @Zeprus for pointing this out...As I, or we, would of had no idea and could of let a hacker into the admin team.

Ladies and Gentleman, please feast your eyes on this lovely gem;
2pPAqYS.jpg

Now it may be short, but please look closely. As soon as Nike joins the server, his name automatically changes. It changes to players on the server, perfectly in a 30 second sync.
Such information can be found here;
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/events/1015764

I decided to also check the chat logs between the 10th of August between 18:00 to 19:00. Such things where said at the time of his name change hacking which hint towards other forms of hacking...Most likely dealing with a paid hack.

10 Aug 2015 18:09:39 479
Mr.Pin3apple( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HACKER
10 Aug 2015 18:09:36 113
Lionish hacker
10 Aug 2015 18:12:01 726
[Thug]TheDemonicSword hacker pottsie
10 Aug 2015 18:16:35 52
[ℓg∂]-OxyGenE- | Panda.tf yes and how am i supposed to ban the good one =/
10 Aug 2015 18:16:29 479
Mr.Pin3apple( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) WHICH ONE IS THE REAL CAMMY

So with all the evidence lined up against you, I'm just going to call the shot and say you were indeed hacking. If anything gameME defiantly proves that you name hacked so really there is no excuse. The fact that you appealed stating how '"Aimbot" But why would I aimbot on an account that has an unusual on? It doesn't make any sense. ' , donated to panda community and have the guts to apply for admin well knowing that you have hacked is just the icing on the cake. I'm really glad @Zeprus showed me it, this community is lucky to have people who are willing to dig deep to make sure panda community stays clean.

You are now permanently banned from panda community, you're certainly not welcome here at all. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread