Accepted Nightascythe admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightascythe1

Name and nickname:

My name is Nathalie and my normal steam name is Nightascythe ♥.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59850888

General online times and timezone:

UTC +1. I am more or less always online (although set on busy on steam). I have a lot of free time and since I study on distance I dont have any hours to keep. Except Saturdays when im always busy until 17.

Servers I usually play on and wish to apply for:

I play on ff2 and slender mostly. But sometimes I take trips to other gamemodes I enjoy like deathrun and prophunt. The server I wish to apply for is Slender. I would of course be able to go on other servers in case of reports.

Microphone:

I do have a microphone and I normally talk more then I write. Since I find it the fastest way to deliver the info I want to share. If people dont hear me I write instead.

Admin experience:

I have been admin here on Panda two times before. Both of those times with Prophunt as main server. Before that I was admin on a TTT and murder server that my friend had on gmod.

The reason why you I would be an asset to the team:

I have a lot of experience in administrating and i know the game mode very well. I both know the rules and enforces them and I try to help out the new players as much as I can. I know what the normal problems in different maps can be and how to deal with them. And I have no life so even if im not in game I am more or less always available to take calls.

Policies and punishments:

Like always. First before dealing out any punishments I would give out warnings. Sometimes the rulebreaker arent aware of him/her breaking the rules and giving them a warning gives them a chance to not repeat the mistake. If the person continues after recieving his/her warning I would deal out punishments fitting for the offfense.

Chat/Voice:

The most common offenses in Slender is microphone and chat spamming. And this is a big problem. There is always yelling and foreign language and songs playing and god knows what. If this happens, and if it continues after warning, I would put a gag or mute depending on what kind of spam. And depening on the content I would put between 30 minutes to 1 hour as a ”first time offense” period. If its a repeated offense from the person i would put a longer gag or mute.

Other:

If someone is exploiting the maps I would kick them and if they came back and they continued I would give them a shorter ban.

In case of disrespect, sexism or racism i would give a ban for 2-4 hours depending on how severe it is.

It is not so common that someone comes into slender using hacks. Although Spinbot can occur on rare occassions. If someone is using hacks I would record a demo and then perma ban. If I was uncertain I would ask for a second opinion from another admin.

Call abuse would be dealt with with first a kick and if the person keeps doing it a shorter ban.

If someone is using a sexual/bbusive Spray i would kick them with a message to change their spray and if they come back and keep putting that kind of spray i would put a shorter ban.

Some might then ask why I chose to resign last year:

Due to health problems I felt that I was not in a position where I could dedicate myself to the servers. Since I spent 20 of 24 hours each day sleeping. Now when I have the right medication I finally have the energy to be active again. Hence the re-apply.

I'm surprised no one has said anything as of yet. Lots of likes though :azbaby:

Nightascythe was an admin back in the day. I'm not sure what happened with leaving but her application explains it. Throughout my time of being here I have seen her suggest improvements to both prophunt and slender fortress. To my knowledge there was no issue with her administration and her attitude towards the community is friendly. The application is well done and I'm assuming I don't have to check your logs as I'm sure you've been doing well / have enough time. (I will check them after this comment is made just in case. If there is no edit it means I'm pleased with what I see)

+1 defiantly. I look forward to having you back on the team.

• Agree
Reactions: Deep
Well I'm already gonna say that I give you my Support
you're a very nice and kind player and from what I've seen you'll be a great admin and seeing that you were an admin before I'm probably right.

Good luck with your Application :3:

lets keep it short, due to that you resigned cause of health reasons i am glad to see you back and willing to swing the ban hammer again :p

therefore i'll accept the re-apply and call you welcome again in the team ::):
same as on Heratade's application i am going to mentor you through the "trial phase" and incase you have any questions you know where to ask.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread