Accepted Nexie's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexie

Hi there!

My Name is Nexie and I'm here to tell my story to you.

| Age, Location, Online-Time: I'm 18, and live in Hungary (so my time zone is UTC+01:00)
I'm usually online at 20:00 to 0:00

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45421564

| Microphone: I do have one, but I've never ever used it on any server. If i voice chat with someone i choose Sykpe.

| Prev. Admin/Mod activities: Back in time me and my friend had a bukkit minecraft server (with like 12-15 players on it) where i was that kind of admin who cared about the players. What I'm saying is that I'm not a programmer and i know that. I can easily learn commands tho, and use them if needed. But I prefer looking after the people on a server and not coding and programming stuff. I really enjoy helping others and I think it's very important to have a good community.

| SourceMod experience: My knowledge of source engine are just a few things from video tutorials. Once I set up a TF2 dedicated server but that's all. I know just a really few, tiny thing about it.

| Panda server(s) I play on: Well i only play dodgeball so I go almost daily to Panda TFDB1, and 2 servers.

| Why should you choose me, and what would I do: That's a pretty good question. I consider myself as a diplomatic person, and I always try to do my best to make others gaming experience better, even if I'm an admin or not. The main reasons I want to be an Admin are those:
-> I see a lot of stealers on Panda Dodgeball servers, and there aren't any admins usually. The stealers make everyone's gameplay worse and worse as the days pass. I've seen not only one person rage-quitting because of stealers.
-> I want to help and provide the community's voice and needs, so there wouldn't be any argument or flamewar.
-> I want to be friends with everyone and I want to make this community stronger. Not by Laws and Justice, but by Fun and Entertainment. I'd only use punishment if it's really needed. I live by those words: Fun and Smiles can be better motivations, than fear or punishment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
| Policies:

-> Dealing with stealers:
First time: Warn. And explain why stealing is bad, and why not to do it.

Second time: Warn, but in a more serious way and emphasis.
Third time: Slay. (that wont let him/her to steal more in that round)
Fourth time: Slay and telling him/her the possibility of kicking out from the server.
Fifth time: Last and final warning. Before kick.
Sixth time: Kick
-> Dealing with racism and insulting:
If someone is being racist or not behaving well: Warn, and tell him/her NOT TO DO it again. (My emphasis and behavior depends on the using of words and on how does the insulted person feels about it. For example: there's two friends on the server I know who call each other fat. That might sound insulting but they both okay with that and they know it's a joke. I wouldn't punish them because of this, just tell them only use it between each others and not on other players.)

If he/she continues: Warn and telling him/her the possibility of kicking out from the server.
If he/she still continues: Last warning before kick.
If he/she still continues:Kick
In case if he/she comes back and starts doing it again: Warn him/her about the possibility of temporarily banning him/her out from the server.
If he/she still continues: Ban. (Time of ban depends on the words he/she used and on how does the insulted person feels about it. The max amount of ban time I give is 24 hours. I only do more than this if the case got really serious.)
-> Dealing with spammers:
If someone starts spamming: Ask him/her to stop it.

If he/she continues: Ask him/her to stop it but in a more serious way and emphasis.
If he/she continues: Telling him/her the possibility of muting.
If he/she continues: Last warning.
If he/she continues: Mute for 5 mins.
If he/she continues after the mute time expired: Ask him/her again to stop it and warning him/her about a longer mute time.
If he/she continues: Mute for 30 mins.
-> Dealing with cheaters/hackers:
If someone is hacking or cheating: Ask him/her to stop it and tell him/her the possibility of kicking out of server.

If he continues using hacks/cheats: Last waring.
If he still continues using hacks/cheats: Kick
If he comes back and starts using hacks/cheats again: Telling him/her the possibility of a temporarily or a permanent Ban, depending on the behavior of the person and on the hack/cheat he used. (I only give permanent ban to a person if he used hacks on the server before, not for the first time.)
If he still continues using hacks/cheats: Last, very serious warning.
If he still continues using hacks/cheats: Ban. (around 12h to 24h).

That's it ^^ hope that it's detailed enough and that it's acceptable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all, I think. I know I'm not the best, but even tho... I really want to be a strong part of this community. I want to Help not just the Admins but the players themselves.

Thank you for your attention, and have a great day!
-Nexie

ps.:If you need more information about me, please send me a message, or add me on steam and ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
Hey! I like ur app. Its almost perfect, but , where is policies? Could you add them into ur app :3
I dont actually found any negative about this app. Must say, no, must give this app big +1

Reactions: Nexie
Hey! I like ur app. Its almost perfect, but , where is policies? Could you add them into ur app :3
I dont actually found any negative about this app. Must say, no, must give this app big +1

I think that I already mentioned those in the "| Why should you choose me, and what would I do:" section. Or if there's any problem with it, or if you think it's not enough, please tell me and I'll explain it more detailed.

What skiffa means, how would you deal with rulebreakers? (for example, someone is stealing the entire time. What do you do?)
Same with micspam,insulting,racism and so on. We want a few example how you deal with them and the lenght of the ban/mute or gag if they do not stop.

Your application looks very good so far, only edit the policies and it will be great.

I dont remember ever seeing you in dodgeball, but it seems we just play at different times. Edit your policies and ill give my vote.

What skiffa means, how would you deal with rulebreakers? (for example, someone is stealing the entire time. What do you do?)
Same with micspam,insulting,racism and so on. We want a few example how you deal with them and the lenght of the ban/mute or gag if they do not stop.

Your application looks very good so far, only edit the policies and it will be great.

I dont remember ever seeing you in dodgeball, but it seems we just play at different times. Edit your policies and ill give my vote.

Okay I wrote those down ^^ And thank you for explaining :3

You edited your policies and overall i agree with them, only if someone hacks they are permanently banned. If they then make an unban request here and they are sorry for what they did and promise not to do it again they will probably be unbanned. Only 1 time of course.

But as i said, overall i agree and i would not mind seeing you as an admin. +1

You edited your policies and overall i agree with them, only if someone hacks they are permanently banned. If they then make an unban request here and they are sorry for what they did and promise not to do it again they will probably be unbanned. Only 1 time of course.

But as i said, overall i agree and i would not mind seeing you as an admin. +1
Thank you :3

Forgot about this.

Accepted, Kevin will add you later. Turn to me, Illikal and Noodl when you need help.

Forgot about this.

Accepted, Kevin will add you later. Turn to me, Illikal and Noodl when you need help.
Okay, thank you ^^ I'm looking forward to be a kind and helpful part of the server community :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread