New Setup Opinions (1 Viewer)

Canlock

Well I'm not good at these stuff but it depends on how much money you want to spend.

Well I'm not good at these stuff but it depends on how much money you want to spend.
Well,yeah but i don't want to make new setup like 5 years lel so i want to get good stuff which i won't need new one untill theese becomes notusable

I'm already gonna say I wouldn't recommend using Razer mouses at all. They have a big name but they break/malfunction quickly. I bought a razer naga for € 100 2 years ago. 3 months after I bought it it just stopped responding from time to time.

so I'd say go for the logitec mouse

I'm already gonna say I wouldn't recommend using Razer mouses at all. They have a big name but they break/malfunction quickly. I bought a razer naga for € 100 2 years ago. 3 months after I bought it it just stopped responding from time to time.

Okay,thanks for opinion boi :^)

I have bought a Razer Deathadder Chroma 1 and a half year ago, and I still haven't had any issues with it, and I love it. Maybe it's only with some mice, because the Deathadder seems fine.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Well,Im making a new setup and i don't know what to get for some of the items just wanted to get u guyz opinions.

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma 2016 or Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 or Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Silent

Seat: Dxracer King Series OH KS06 or Maxoffice Racing

Mouse:Razer Mamba Chroma 2016 Edition or Logitech MX Master

Well yes there re things i can't pick which one i should get,so if u guyz used one of theese just let me know what do you think about that.
Get the Corsair one. Cuz it has better software and a nice metal case. I've the K70 RGB and I love the software. You can do like everything with it.

Get the Corsair one. Cuz it has better software and a nice metal case. I've the K70 RGB and I love the software. You can do like everything with it.
Yeah,but im mostly looking for razer cuz u know the sounds,and feels of keys makes me keygasm x)

get a Roccat Kone XTD Optical, best mouse out there

Yeah,but im mostly looking for razer cuz u know the sounds,and feels of keys makes me keygasm x)
Get a Corsair keyboard with mx blue switches, the clicking keys arent an invention by razer. You just need MX Blue Switches

Users who are viewing this thread