New maps for future KotH and boss for FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavioF6799

I got awesome idea: add koth_trainsawlaser and koth_wubwubwub_remix ( WARNING may esipley), ah, i forgot, add Mr. Meeseek (Rick and Morty) for FF2, so i remember bis status: Kill the other for more meeseeks and rage is scared enemies

I got awesome idea: add koth_trainsawlaser and koth_wubwubwub_remix ( WARNING may esipley), ah, i forgot, add Mr. Meeseek (Rick and Morty) for FF2, so i remember bis status: Kill the other for more meeseeks and rage is scared enemies
Maybe use black and not grey because cant read this xD

we had wubwubwub before as far as i can remember but i removed it again, not quite sure what the reason actually was.

• Agree
Reactions: FlavioF6799
Maybe use black and not grey because cant read this xD

ok, cap here:
I got awesome idea: add KotH_trainsawlaser and KotH_wubwubwub_remix ( WARNING may esipley) and add Mr. meeseeks( Rick and Morty) for FF2, his status is killing emenies and rage is scared emenies and Uber

we had wubwubwub before as far as i can remember but i removed it again, not quite sure what the reason actually was.
I believe the server changed the map because it wasn't an actual vsh map.

Having played both Wubwub and Trainsawlaser... I'd advise against Trainsawlaser to VSH because that map is designed to kill everyone through many methods like falling trains... More trains and lasers, there were also saws everywhere... Wubwub no matter where would be awesome but due to nature of VSH it might end early due to rules and we won't be able to listen to songs

Having played both Wubwub and Trainsawlaser... I'd advise against Trainsawlaser to VSH because that map is designed to kill everyone through many methods like falling trains... More trains and lasers, there were also saws everywhere... Wubwub no matter where would be awesome but due to nature of VSH it might end early due to rules and we won't be able to listen to songs

dont worry, we can do as less train rain and lasers
so i have list of deaths:
  • Choo Choo the Train Shark - A trainshark that moves about the map and fires rockets.
  • Pastor Kilgore the Saw-Cluster - A slow-hovering cluster of sawblades that flies around the map at ground level. Drops miniature sawblades that behave like stickybombs.
  • Lucy in the Sky with Lasers - A collection of laser emitters that hovers around the map and emits a constant stream of laser beams diagonally.
  • Three-Minion Carnage - The first three events all occur at once.
  • Teeny Tiny Trains - A series of train-shaped rockets fall from the sky.
  • Uber Train - A giant train falls on the map, temporarily stunning players and ultimately killing everyone at once.
This is from TFwiki.
so 1) = 10% chance of coming
2) = 10%
3) = 5%
4) = none

5) = 0,1% because it hurt like rocket crit
6)ONLY ONE round as RARE!
ah wait, i forgot last: 7) train rain = 3%

so only who can custom its UKEACrash and its creator of trainsawlaser and wubwubwub

UPDATE: we found KotH_trainsawlaser_pro AKA without events, but only lasers working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread