New map suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Alright so hey.

This is a suggestion for Saxton Hale.

So me and MrÉCosta were thinking of getting back the map called Castle Seige? It's a classic and it's a shame it's not here anymore. I believe it was here, like a half year ago or something, but sadly not anymore.

I suggest we get rid of the map ''militairy base'' ((jk)) We should get rid of Nucleus or something, badlands maybe, because they're rarely played. I'm pretty sure that Castle Seige will be played a lot.

• Winner
Reactions: MrCosta
It's an amazing old classic map, loved playing it!

Approved By Costa Coffee!

The reason for its removal was that people were abusing the spot in the dungeons. Not the best reason...

Now that we're suggesting maps anyways I wanted to suggest arena_granary. Solid map, nothing wrong with it.

• Useful
Reactions: MrCosta
Can you not hire someone, to make some changes to the map? Like they did to dustshowdown?

People within Panda such as Stabbin have made changes to maps in the past but Kevin usually didn't add them for whatever reason or so I heard. There are enough maps that need fixes but it's just not happening.

There are many maps that need to be removed but we need new maps too, some/most people are getting bored of the same maps, or turn off map voting, so that it chooses automatically. Because 40% of the maps are not played.

You're getting the facts the other way around. Most of the maps aren't being played because the same few maps are played all the time. People aren't getting bored with them, rather the opposite: they keep on wanting to play those few maps. Doesn't mean that the others have to be removed, unless they are really never played because nobody likes them or if they have a problem.

People within Panda such as Stabbin have made changes to maps in the past but Kevin usually didn't add them for whatever reason or so I heard. There are enough maps that need fixes but it's just not happening.
there wasnt ANY map for vsh, stabbin only fixed DR maps which i immediately updated then.

Alright so hey.

This is a suggestion for Saxton Hale.

So me and MrÉCosta were thinking of getting back the map called Castle Seige? It's a classic and it's a shame it's not here anymore. I believe it was here, like a half year ago or something, but sadly not anymore.

I suggest we get rid of the map ''militairy base'' ((jk)) We should get rid of Nucleus or something, badlands maybe, because they're rarely played. I'm pretty sure that Castle Seige will be played a lot.
castle siege is buggy, thats why i removed it.
also if i would remove the military base map then i can also delete the VSH mode since that was the first map that we used.

The reason for its removal was that people were abusing the spot in the dungeons. Not the best reason...

Now that we're suggesting maps anyways I wanted to suggest arena_granary. Solid map, nothing wrong with it.
added arena_granary to VSH and FF2

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread