New Map Suggestion for Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Would you like this map in Jailbreak

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
I have a little suggestion to upgrade the current Minecart map in jailbreak with a improved version. In the previous community I used to be in Hopjb (Also known as Chromejb for a time) had a minecart map edited by their staff and you were only able to obtain it by joining the server.

this would also give a bit of variation as the maps in jailbreak now are quite boring (in my opinion) as there are not that much maps.

This map includes the following
-New minigames which are:
Dodgeball
6b80dca1f95c1bbb6959b7e03cbfa271.jpg

420a17cdd248a926119e0b4e5af516b7.png

Floormaze
11f843c69a5efa09d26b4f74f322439b.png

05e287d701d9f90299dc03023c0d01b1.jpg

-Improved Cells, Cell area, disco, etc
cc0af15e40bdb9629a23f7400f3495e0.jpg

fd1f189cd3de02aa6a45e46dd7a3c152.jpg

1105dc32d96db91782fd2a2a848906c8.jpg

4f70303b7658cfde23f0f9608b3f0040.jpg

-Other ways to Rebel (these ways are easy to counter)

If you wouldn't think this is a good map I will add the file of the map here so you can try it out if you would like to see it for yourself

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7046ue92fr66n4o/jb_minecart_chromeb4.bsp?dl=0

• Useful
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I added a overhead view
fce31350bf11be176af41981224e9ca5.png

I haven't played this map, but it isn't quite the horrific upgrade that I had seen before, and some of the glitch spots are fixed up. There are more games to play within this map, which is nice, including an entirely new minigame that none of the maps have currently.

This map is playable without the prisoners suddenly disappearing into thin air, unlike other variants of the classic minecraft JB map. (The one with the huge grassland).

Sure looks neat. i want more JB maps

I have played on this map before and I can say that it is way better than the current version of minecart.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Perhaps it could be swapped over with the current version?

It was never mentioned as a "potential map swap". Even if it is the most logical thing, I've seen servers with multiple versions of the same map.

I have played this map before i came to Panda. It is a very good map. Has more vents and the Floor maze is a very good game. c:

• Useful
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Bump.

I have also played this map and it's good. But doesen't that first version of the map in Jailbreak have more than enough minigames to play. Im pretty sure than few of them are played rarely.Sure upgrades are nice but whats the point of them if they only get played like once a day. examp. Dodgeball

I have also played this map and it's good. But doesen't that first version of the map in Jailbreak have more than enough minigames to play. Im pretty sure than few of them are played rarely.Sure upgrades are nice but whats the point of them if they only get played like once a day. examp. Dodgeball
Who says that they are only gonna be played once a day, we never had those minigames before and at the server where i played before they got played just as often as the other minigames. Also, this map has a lot of bug fixes, for example the bug where you can stay behind a wall close to boxgame. And overall it just looks better.

Who says that they are only gonna be played once a day, we never had those minigames before and at the server where i played before they got played just as often as the other minigames. Also, this map has a lot of bug fixes, for example the bug where you can stay behind a wall close to boxgame. And overall it just looks better.
Just giving my opinion about the map, and I still voted yes. Just pointing out why it would be "useless" but bug fixes are big deal.

Just giving my opinion about the map, and I still voted yes. Just pointing out why it would be "useless" but bug fixes are big deal.

Me too, don't worry it wasn't ment to be fully against your opinion or whatever, just wanted to point it out.

Last edited:
I would, if I may, suggest we replace the Map, then do Another Poll after maybe 3 weeks or so to get enough info on should we keep it or bring back the old one.
Discussing it might not make anything go further but if we get the feedback from players themselves then a Decision can be made

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
Well it seems like the poll had enough supporters 14 votes for yes

added, tell me if the map works or not.

• Dislike
Reactions: Fiescha
So we got this new map within 1 day, that's a new record!

You know what, I am actually really glad.
I was scared and almost pressed this big red button when I saw a map suggestion for Minecraft/ an update for the new one.
There is this map version of this one with this awfull big grass field in the back and all around with the very same broken minigames on it what I would never allow to our server, quite supriced that this isn't the one.

Always glad to have more working minigames since I am a big fan of having "normal" rounds obtained by doing tasks like finishing minigames correctly followed by recieving a LR.

A cozy medium sized Jailbreak map with working minigames what every class can complete.
That sounds like the opposite of Chretien! I love it already!

Good find Swag, really appreciate this find of yours~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread