New Jailbreak feedback. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh lolheavy

Here's some feedback for ya: Your admins don't care about the players. Also; friendly fire is the worst most glitchy thing ever. I would rather have a warden that freekills then one that turns on friendly fire, that's how bad it is.

Da Random was in a game today with me where the warden did nothing but make us kill each other, each and every round. Cell wars, knife pit, all of it. I told him that no one really wants to do that and it's boring getting killed by a wonky melee crit and having to wait 5 minutes to do it all over again, and he said he didn't care.

After every round, the warden would stretch it out when only one person was left. Heck, sometimes he gave them freeday and let them walk around until the timer ran out. Melee crits and how friendly fire works is so gosh darn random that it's like playing Russian Roulette with a 10 minute respawn timer. Example: I hit someone in my cell who was AFK during cell wars several times while he was standing still before it registered as a single hit, yet one medic can barely hit me as I run by and instantly kill me.

Guess what Da Random did about the warden stretching out the rounds and constantly spamming friendly fire? Nothing. He didn't care. I outright asked the dude if he gave a darn about the majority of the players on the server and all he did was keep high-fiving the warden.

We don't come to your jailbreak server to play a really buggy version of one team TF2, we come to play minigames and break out. When your admins stop caring about most of the players in the server, most of the players stop caring about the server.

im not gonna even bother to read this the admin do care about players

Let me tell you something, There is this thing called report players tab on the forums. that's where you report players that are rulebreaking, just simply take some screenshots and make sure to have as much stuff fitted into it as possible. and make sure to use the correct template for ban requests.

Let me tell you something, There is this thing called report players tab on the forums. that's where you report players that are rulebreaking, just simply take some screenshots and make sure to have as much stuff fitted into it as possible. and make sure to use the correct template for ban requests.
Rulebreaking and making the game extremely boring are two different things. You as an admin should care a bit more about the happiness of your players then a strict set of rules, but I've talked about that in the past. The fact that you couldn't even ask him to do anything other than friendly fire and that you didn't care about the round dragging out shows that all those annoyed players with the respawn timers were not things you cared about.

If you don't like the way someone is wardening or if you don't like to wait for the next round, you still can leave the game instead of complaining about it.

I remind you that the gameservers admins have to make the rules being respected, and there isn't any rules against doing cell wars or activating friendly fire, except if there is no reasons.
We can also be demoted if we punish those who are respecting the rules just because someone is complaining about how a player is wardening, that's punishing innocents.

If you want to suggest rules or such things, instead of complaining about it again, there is the suggestion section : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/suggestions.9/

+1 to remove jailbreak.

Actually, you guys are quite wrong also. He is correct.

Our job isn't just 'uphold the rules' that's just a rigid way to admin. One of our main duties is to respect the wishes of players, and ensure they're having a good time on our servers. If this means removing bad wardens that are round stretching, or making a vast majority of the server complain and get pissed, something has to be done.

Similarly, I banned a player on Hightower for sitting behind his spawndoor and laying stickies everywhere inside the platform, didn't help he was a major player abuser too, because I had tonnes, and I mean tonnes of regs that I knew report him to me.

No, there are not written rules about it, but use some common sense guys, if the entire server is moaning about someone, then use your own initiative and judgement and do something. Remember, we can't please everyone. Removing that 1 warden won't make him happy, but it might make 15 other players happy, in that balance, which is the more sensible option?

Don't be so wooden when fulfilling your admin duties.

I have no experience of JB, but I'm siding with the OP here.

However, I don't want to see this turn into a flamethread. So keep it chill folks.

Last edited:
I was about to just leave this be but... wait a second...

Il Mattatore is an admin now? The same guy that got me banned and then lied about what I did? The same guy who took me teamkilling three freekillers in a single round and claimed that he begged me to stop, and that I told him in a mic that I didn't use at all that day that I refused to stop and called him a noob?

The same guy who the admins could have simply looked at the chatlogs and seen that everything we said went solely over the chat, and wasn't nearly as bad as he said? The same guy who in the chat logs that the admins could have looked at was very smug and rude about reporting me, who after I teamkilled people who were wrecking the game, smugly told me to say, and I quote,"Bye bye to this server"?

Who after I told him how they were ruining the game and how I didn't do it to break the rules, but to give the prisoners a chance to have a bit of fun, still told me in extremely poor grammar that I could barely understand that "I can't help them"?

YOU GAVE HIM AN TRIAL ADMIN SPOT? Do you people (besides Noodl) care at ALL about the quality of your admins OR servers? AT ALL?

Please Noodl, tell me this is just some misunderstanding, or something. This just... can't be right...

(Reference: https://www.panda-community.com/thr...akers-in-jailbreak-10-images.2098/#post-10691 )

YOU GAVE HIM AN TRIAL ADMIN SPOT? Do you people (besides Noodl) care at ALL about the quality of your admins OR servers? AT ALL?

I don't involve myself in Jailbreak, so if your question is "do I care about the admins and players of any server besides Jailbreak", my answer would be yes. I cannot judge people from Jailbreak who apply for admin so I always let others do that stuff. Maybe I judge a bit on the quality of the application but that's where it ends.

I don't involve myself in Jailbreak, so if your question is "do I care about the admins and players of any server besides Jailbreak", my answer would be yes. I cannot judge people from Jailbreak who apply for admin so I always let others do that stuff. Maybe I judge a bit on the quality of the application but that's where it ends.
But you saw my post in his report of me about him making stuff up! You had a player tell you that he lies (or at least greatly stretches the truth) about reports and didn't look into it, (which I was okay with because I didn't think him sucking up to the admins would pay off, proven wrong there) and then you gave him a spot? Wow.

I'd agree here too, I don't concern myself with Jailbreak, and personally think it causes way more trouble than it's worth, outside of that server, I see good adminship from those that I've witnessed.

I generally sideline on a lot of important decisions due to not being around cuz stuff, so I can't comment on JB admins etc etc, but judging from this, I advise that we need to glance back over this stuff.

I just gotta wonder how any admin picked him for the job. Several of the posts in his app outright say that he's been rude to players he's reported in the past, (me included) but yet he's so utterly and completely polite the second he knows an admin is watching. He threw his power around in the chat when there wasn't an admin watching when he could only report people, but now?

I don't think he applied because he wanted to make the server better for the players, so much as ban any player that annoys him faster...

But you saw my post in his report of me about him making stuff up!

Didn't I just tell you that I don't concern myself with Jailbreak? Why would you think that I actively check out every report?

You had a player tell you that he lies (or at least greatly stretches the truth) about reports and didn't look into it

Go figure, I don't do Jailbreak...

and then you gave him a spot? Wow.

I didn't give him shit. Don't blame me just because you hold a grudge against the guy.

Be honest with me here, have you actually seen him do his job? Do you have any indication that he's doing badly? I don't know much about what happened between you two earlier, but from what I'm seeing from you right now it sounds like you're just frustrated because of it and therefore assume that he is not going to be doing his job properly.

Be honest with me here, have you actually seen him do his job? Do you have any indication that he's doing badly? I don't know much about what happened between you two earlier, but from what I'm seeing from you right now it sounds like you're just frustrated because of it and therefore assume that he is not going to be doing his job properly.
No, I have not seen him doing his job. I never even knew he was an admin in the first place until I was just looking around the forums, hence why I brought it up just a while ago. Perhaps we have different time zones or something.

The post above wasn't aimed at you specifically, but the people in charge of the server as a whole. People knew he was rude to people he reported, they said it in the comments of his app. Does a single person get to pick people for the admin job, and if so, why don't they look a bit deeper then him being way too nice in front of admins and check some of the claims people have made against him? If the admins as a whole, then why doesn't anyone point out these sorts of things?

He even said, and I quote, in his app: "People (in real life and on Steam), people know (I hope they also like) me for my open-mind, accuracy, gravity , politeness, humility, Maturity."

While I think it's good to point out your maturity, some of the admins outright know he's not very polite to rulebreakers, (Strike polite) and from the way he refused to budge on me killing people ruining the game, we can also strike open-minded, and while singing his own praises he says he has humility.

Last edited:
The post above wasn't aimed at you specifically, but the people in charge of the server as a whole. People knew he was rude to people he reported, they said it in the comments of his app. Does a single person get to pick people for the admin job, and if so, why don't they look a bit deeper then him being way too nice in front of admins and check some of the claims people have made against him? If the admins as a whole, then why doesn't anyone point out these sorts of things?

He already got warned for his manner of speaking about rulebreakers right after the report thread about you, plus I personally talked to him about it.

You should talk about the present, not the past, because people change.
I don't think he applied because he wanted to make the server better for the players, so much as ban any player that annoys him faster...

You thought that we would have recruited someone and let him ban whoever he want, and even for personal reasons ?
You thought that we would not check and monitoring how is he doing his admin job ?

We're not fooled and we're not recruiting anybody.
Several of the posts in his app outright say that he's been rude to players he's reported in the past, (me included) but yet he's so utterly and completely polite the second he knows an admin is watching. He threw his power around in the chat when there wasn't an admin watching when he could only report people, but now?

Well now, check his chatlog or/and prove it instead of complaining.
If you have something against him, feel free to take legit evidences and report him there : https://www.panda-community.com/forums/admin-report.35/

If you can't, then stop complaining about it.
By the way, you're not respectful to the admins and some players/rulebreakers as well, including when you're in-game, so before talking about the other, watch yourself in a mirror.

Good evening, everybody.
First of all, I'd like to express my innocence, as we want to call them.
Dear Teh Lolheavy, I want to clarify some points, because every thing in this world can be said in different manners.
1. In the period you mentioned I was a Reporter, maybe the most active reporter. I had NO power, Admins had to value my reports. If I made reports on forum, that was because no admins were online, or because something was really important to be recorded. Tell me: WHY should I report people without reason? Why should I "hate" you, since I don't know you (and I don't want to do it)? I just do what I feel to do.
2. I didn't report you without reason, as I said. Yours was a Teamkill, because you killed a RuleBreaker. If you knew rules, you had to know that you CAN'T take revenge in that way. I did in past when I was "new" and I was banned for it. I didn't know, too. Bans (as Prisons/Jails in Real Life) are not something so bad, IF they're useful to make you understand your mistakes (and that's why now I know all rules).
3. About my "raged" but very simple "Bye from server" (no insults), I already asked Sorry (and people change, as Electrod said). On the other hand, that's not the most important thing. You were "guilty", I was just a player who felt to report a rulebreaker. If I said that sentence, something happened in vocal or text chat between you and me.
If I'm allowed to say it, you are only trying to clutch at straws.
4. In my report I said I'm polite and humble, but I have morals, too. I'm not a child, I study and I have a solid education, based on many values.
If you read the whole application, you'd see how I explain that in my point of view "Respect must be reciprocal". I was quite polite using that sentence, and if I used it, that was because I felt disrespected.
5. Yours is DEFAMATION, you can't judge my work or my reputation: publically; without respect; with no proof; when I'm absent; and saying the false... I'm a bit shocked! I suggest you not to do it in real life, because you can legally be punished.
I'm a Trial Admin, tomorrow that's my 3rd week. I suppose Admins are looking to my job, and I'm happy that they have never reprimanded me. I NEVER ban people directly (only in few desperate cases), there are many linked things which could be too long to explain here about Admins' decisions. Only being Admin you can really understand them.
If they chose me, there should be one or more reasons. In my and other users' opinion (and, more important, according to Admins), I'm doing a great job. Logically, rulebreakers (not speaking about you) will never accept Admins' work.

Sorry for this long answer, everybody, but I hate when my reputation gets spoiled (even in a game), and I want to express my point of view clearly when it happens.
I conclude, repeating that you are only trying to clutch at straws in my opinion (I can be wrong).
Happy night, everybody.

The fact that you complain so much, but broke the rules yourself is kinda funny...
Fixed.

You know? I honestly think this entire thing was between me and Mat may have been a misunderstanding. I noticed in his admin app that he was from Italy or something, so I think that perhaps he said the wrong word in place of another and I took it the wrong way and things spiraled out of proportion. Perhaps he isn't lying in his account of the story, but he used grammar in a slightly odd way and I thought he was being very rude. I thought he was lying to make himself look better this entire time, but perhaps it was just a big mistake that I got upset.

If that is the case, I'm sorry very sorry Mat. It was wrong of my to base my entire grudge against you off of one exchange in the chat.

That being said and with Mat being a good admin, there are still some (or dare I say quite a few) who aren't so good to the players. I've seen even more examples of admins being slow to punish freekillers even with the entire server was in an outcry.

Also, MLcastle (the new map) is a much better map than the normal jail, with hidden exits even in cells themselves so that efficient wardens can't lock down the entire game into using wonky melee controls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread