New features suggested (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonists

Donator
I just had a suggestion to add the features of Second Generation VSH Server
Server IP Address: REMOVED
It had really great features which made me kinda excited to play and get away from panda community, if you guys added the features I will come and play for a lot of time, but it doesn't matter if i went away from the server it only matters when the server becomes a lot more greater and greater, thank you for reading this thread hoping you add the features and goodbye!

I just had a suggestion to add the features of Second Generation VSH Server
Server IP Address: REMOVED
It had really great features which made me kinda excited to play and get away from panda community, if you guys added the features I will come and play for a lot of time, but it doesn't matter if i went away from the server it only matters when the server becomes a lot more greater and greater, thank you for reading this thread hoping you add the features and goodbye!
removed the ip due to advertising.
better explain the differences rather than silly ips.

I wasn't
removed the ip due to advertising.
better explain the differences rather than silly ips.
I was just telling you guys to see the server if it's good or not.

Just tell us what differences and features you want to get added?

Just tell us what differences and features you want to get added?
There's a lot of features, Like the tags some tags and credits, 2+ credits for playing on the server, Weapon stats: Couldn't really explain that, Make yourself next hale in the store, Change your hale to the boss you want, Like you can just instead watch the video of second generation if you dont understand.

There's a lot of features, Like the tags some tags and credits, 2+ credits for playing on the server, Weapon stats: Couldn't really explain that, Make yourself next hale in the store, Change your hale to the boss you want, Like you can just instead watch the video of second generation if you dont understand.
store sucks, pay2win ahoi.
pretty useless system

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread