new donor here. (1 Viewer)

Wise Goat

Anybody that knows me has probably seen me in the jailbreak server. thanks panda for filling the hole kablowsion Jb left

oh wise goat please shed your wisdom onto us

wise goat...... real????

Poggy Woggy

Did you play back when Desso, Artemis, Spinda, Fuey500 and the rest was playing? :0 I can't remember you :(

But hi regardless!
yeah I remember all of them including that one female nobody got along with I believe it her name was Mable, maple? I was there just didn't use my mic as much so I wasn't very out there. Artemis and Fuey were chill people I hope they still play tf2.

Reactions: Vecomti
yeah I remember all of them including that one female nobody got along with I believe it her name was Mable, maple? I was there just didn't use my mic as much so I wasn't very out there. Artemis and Fuey were chill people I hope they still play tf2.
I don't remember Maple, but I remember fucking Enzonz, that little annoying kid. Fuey moved on to become a renowned Torbjorn main in Overwatch, and a twitch streamer =( Do you remember Renamar? Foreign guy playing guard/warden all the time?

I don't remember Maple, but I remember fucking Enzonz, that little annoying kid. Fuey moved on to become a renowned Torbjorn main in Overwatch, and a twitch streamer =( Do you remember Renamar? Foreign guy playing guard/warden all the time?
enzonzs name it sounds familiar but anything past names gets fuzzy I try to forget people that are annoying. was enzonz the one that changed his name a lot to have different endings? I remember Something like EnzonsTheGreat or someone along those lines.

enzonzs name it sounds familiar but anything past names gets fuzzy I try to forget people that are annoying. was enzonz the one that changed his name a lot to have different endings? I remember Something like EnzonsTheGreat or someone along those lines.
The foreigner with the mic wasn't annoying (I hope), he was me! I played there more than anyone else (literally), and playing guard is all I did.

I don't think Enzonz changed his name, but that does sound like something he'd do. When I think back at it, the amount of times the entire server came together trying to voteban him just for being annoying is sort of inspiring.

Here is fuey's stream. Not the most popular, but back in 2017 when overwatch was popular he was banned from mass reports for only playing a single character, and it became like a huge scandal for a week. Here's an article about it https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-one-trick-bans

EDIT: huh the link just turned into the stream cool

Users who are viewing this thread