New custom and or lr minigames in JB (1 Viewer)

Doge Loaf

I don't want to post this in the jailbreak posts cus I might get banned or something (idk why, just a precaution). But, I have a question to ask some people,

What custom minigames do you like to play on jailbreak, what are some ideas for custom minigames you could play on jailbreak, and if you do have an idea, should it be lr only, or just a fun thing to play during a round?

Some of these minigames could include roblox (mass team trivia) or sweeper roulete, which for some reason people think is banned, but I'm not sure why it would be banned

why is roblox mass team trivia what
again thats like saying potato hg
nobody would know what that is if they are new thats why you have to say "hg stay crouched" or something

also #ColorChaser #CardinalDirections best games

me and semi made up roblox, and I usually say what it means in the lr when I get it anyways
and,
I've never heard of cardinal directions, how do you play it?

me and semi made up roblox, and I usually say what it means in the lr when I get it anyways
and,
I've never heard of cardinal directions, how do you play it?
Warden creates North South East and West or just says what North is on the map
and then throughout the round uses these Cardinal Directions to try and kill reds

ex: "This is North *facing the direction*"

"all reds go to this game and always face Southeast"

Vote for the minecraft map and you'll get some fun minigames. (Take it as a joke if you like too)

What custom minigames do you like to play on jailbreak
There is custom minigames in every map i took the minecraft map as example.
what are some ideas for custom minigames you could play on jailbreak
It would be hard to teach the whole server a "new" custom minigame you came up with, and it will probably gets confusing but it would be fun to see if it worked. It could work if it was in a map instead. So maybe we all could a build a map instead that could bring up all of this ideas.

well, I'm not talking about built into the map games, I'm talking about word games like simon says, or using basic minigames in a weird way, like mass trivia. Although, it would also be nice for some people to suggest brand new map minigames too

Shouldn't this be in the JB thread?

I just don't want to post in jb because it's not really a serious topic

I also like the lr where the warden has to say "poopoo" after every order, it really gets me every time.

• Haha
Reactions: Gold

Users who are viewing this thread