New bosses. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushmann

Banned
I've been thinking if we would need new bosses for the ff2 server or not. Tell me what do YOU think, I have a few ideas.

I've been thinking if we would need new bosses for the ff2 server or not. Tell me what do YOU think, I have a few ideas.
Lol Bushmann I told you to suggest your ideas, cmon :3
We wont bite~

Okay, so:
Steve, he's slow uses a gun and a knife.
Mike, fast, deadly dual barrel sawed-off shotgun, uses knife, and a bit of a sociopath.
Ronald Justice, uses gun and hammer combo, not so fast, has a cape and en ego.
Kimmy, fast, katana/sword and SMG combo, stereotype.
Bunnylord, big, purple, uses sword and pistol, politician.
Bunnylord-chracter-use-sword.jpg

Steve.jpg

Steve-chracter.jpg

Steve-chracter-use-knife.jpg

Mike.jpg

Mike-chracter..jpg

Ronald.jpg

Ronal-chracter.jpg

Kimmy.jpg

Kimmy-chracter..jpg

Bunnylord-chracter-use-sword.jpg

As for boss replacements..
MLG Sniper (Earrape)
Experimental Spy (the one that's alone)
Gaben (?)

As for boss replacements..

Experimental Spy (the one that's alone)
Remove him and the duo will be unplayable. I think we have enough bosses for now.

Those bosses are quite popular, are you thinging your point of view or players?
MLG Sniper was fun in the when it was first added however more and more people are complaining about the earrape.
Gaben is slow and the easiest target ever (discount the Human Sandvich).
As for the spy... can we have an option to not be able to choose the on that's just one player?
And I'm only talking about adding 1 boss not multiple. I'm only giving opportunities.

K, then I'm sticking with either Gabe or MLG or I don't even know.... Or pick one random that everyone hates, or make a public vote or whatever. It's up to you people.

K, then I'm sticking with either Gabe or MLG or I don't even know.... Or pick one random that everyone hates, or make a public vote or whatever. It's up to you people.

Your suggestion, is more failure than my first try to make coffee.

How to make good suggestion?
- Think what changes you want
- Do not only think on your point of view
- Collect opinions from others
- Write good starting message
- Put all information (including pictures and music in starting message)

Also, are audios from new bosses or from old bosses? Remember, all doesnt play that gamemode, so they dont know anything about bosses, like me, I only know few bosses and I never played on that gamemode.

Also those, what you suggested to remove, are pretty popular bosses , so why we want to remove popular bosses? Yeah MLG sniper's music is really earrape, but I think music can be removed.

Last edited:
Your suggestion, is more failure than my first try to make coffee.

How to make good suggestion?
- Think what changes you want
- Do not only think on your point of view
- Collect opinions from others
- Write good starting message
- Put all information (including pictures and music in starting message)

Also, are audios from new bosses or from old bosses? Remember, all doesnt play that gamemode, so they dont know anything about bosses, like me, I only know few bosses and I never played on that gamemode.

Also those, what you suggested to remove, are pretty popular bosses , so why we want to remove popular bosses? Yeah MLG sniper's music is really earrape, but I think music can be removed.
It was basically midnight when I posted this.... Or at least I think so.... You're the ones in charge not me, you do what you want to do.

IF we're going to remove a boss, please let it be mimicer, its too op and no one can kill it, unless its afk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread