New boss suggestions! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borealis

Hey guys, by the way, this is my first post ever, so, hello!

I had several ideas of new bosses that I felt should be added back. Any kind of opinion is appreciated. Although I have no idea what should I post here to make this count as a valid suggestion (eg. Do I need to post the model here? The sounds? etc.). But I did my best. You can change any details you want.

Shrek

Is a heavy. He has 2 lives. When he spawns he screams: "What are you doing in my swamp?!". He can jump slightly higher than usual. Melee hits deal slightly more damage, 10% seems good.

His rage refills slightly slower than normal. When he rages, he gains Übercharge and stuns nearby players for 5-6 seconds. He stuns sentries for 10 seconds. When he rages, he screams a big roar.

When he loses his first life he gains the ability of Hotline Sniper / Nopegineer / MLG Sniper.

Here are some gameplays of Shrek I found on YT:

Spongebob & Patrick DUO

It's time to add another duo! So far this is just a concept and I haven't found anywhere anything like this, but I think this would be fun as heck.

Spongebob is a Scout while Patrick is a Soldier. Spongebob is slightly faster than Patrick. Patrick runs at normal speed. They got one life each.

When Spongebob rages, he summons bubbles from the ground that float into the sky. It is basically the same thing with the Human Sandvich beams, but instead of beams, its bubbles. If you cannot make beams, make it beams simply. He stuns players for 4 seconds. Sentries for 7 seconds.

When Patrick rages he gains Übercharge and stuns nearby players for 4 seconds. He runs at a great speed and fires faster. He does NOT stun sentries.

If one of them dies, the other one becomes slightly stronger, you decide how. The weaker they get, the stronger they get.

Adolf Hitler

Basically, everything in this video:

What do you think guys? :)

I like Adolf Hitler.

So so good ideas men but where are the sources ?

A source is the location at which the hales can be downloaded. This is typically a website.

Personally, none of these fit the TF2 style. I am already against hales that aren't of a TF2 origin, however it would be down to a poll for each hale to decide which ones to accept/deny.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
A source is the location at which the hales can be downloaded. This is typically a website.

Personally, none of these fit the TF2 style. I am already against hales that aren't of a TF2 origin, however it would be down to a poll for each hale to decide which ones to accept/deny.
But Hitler...

It is freak fortress so it don't need to fit to the style...
We can always vote for a remove...

It is freak fortress so it don't need to fit to the style...
We can always vote for a remove...
I hear that argument a lot, unfortunately... It's true. I'm fine with the first two, but Hitler? No.

I would rather not have Hitler jokes spread around the servers as a result of this hales implementation.

Hmm yeah well you are right

Shrek should be easy to add, Spongebob and Patrick though probably have no models so that might be hard. As for Hitler that may be true, jokes and offended people. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread