New boss idea (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beems

I think that skeleton king should be a boss, the skeleton king from helltower, he would have a teleport superjump that would act like daft punk silver's post rage teleports, he would also have a rage that would summon skeletons equal to the number of dead players on re that would on death split into 3 little skeletons, these skeletons would also have some sentry resistance, his rage would also spook nearby players, he would have bat outa hell as melee and whenever he kills a red it would summon 1 little skeleton.

Please please if you think of an idea or modification please tell me.

Idea of that boss is ok I guess, but do u know someone or do you have a link to this person who made this boss if it does even exist.I don't know a single person who makes FF2 bosses, unless someone else does. And would it be kinda op after reading all that? Teleporting, spooking nearby enemies, summoning

Idea of that boss is ok I guess, but do u know someone or do you have a link to this person who made this boss if it does even exist.I don't know a single person who makes FF2 bosses, unless someone else does. And would it be kinda op after reading all that? Teleporting, spooking nearby enemies, summoning

52300034.jpg

Reactions: Nightascythe1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread