new and unfortunate reason to why i joined (1 Viewer)

WordlessBeast51

hi im new two the community and as to why im here, just now (as of typing) i was in a game of 2fort with a player called Nyx who immediately kissed me without permission and called be baby girl even though i told them more than ten times that i am a male. I told them multiple times to sstop but they took it as a challenge to torment me more, for the entirety of the match they sexualised their commentts towards me, called be babe even called me SLAVE. when an admin finally sttepped in i was in tears...all i wanted was a nice game of custom 2fort not become some creepy jerk's bitch and no other plaayer told them to sstop in fact im sure they told them to keep going.

i do apologise for any typos, im still shacking with rage and sadness from what that horny bastard put me through

In all seriousness though I’m sorry that happened, you should make a report though to get that person muted/banned. It’s not behavior that is welcomed on those servers or any panda servers. Feel better man

sorry it happened to you and I hope you can continue to enjoy panda, heard jb is fun :)

• Disagree
Reactions: salguod
welcome to the forums, im sorry that happened to you :twc:

In all seriousness though I’m sorry that happened, you should make a report though to get that person muted/banned. It’s not behavior that is welcomed on those servers or any panda servers. Feel better man
Yes I assumed it was a shitpost because it’s the tf2 community but if he said it in chat tell us or if there’s any evidence you can put a report in for it, sorry if I trolled prematurely

i already made a report about him, i only hope this behaviour bites him soon and i called an admin twice on him in game

Users who are viewing this thread