Invalid NeO's application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeO 2

Hey there ! This is my application for an admin rank. I hope I did everything right.

Name - Simon/NeO

Age -17

SteamID/Url - [U:1:259715620]

Online Status - I'm usally every day online and play tf2.

Experience - I have about 2000 hours tf2 experience, I was 1 year the head admin of the viking community, I hosted some servers by myself and I know almost everything about sourcebans, or sourcemods.

Microphone - I do have a microphone and like to talk.

Servers I play - I play usually on the Panda Orange servers.

Why would you choose me ? -

I love playing on orange servers and I just want to help out the community in a good way, I'm not an abuser or something like that. I'm just a guy, which does mute mic spamming people or gag offensive people. In one sentence, to keep the servers peacful.

How I do my job -

For example: I join a server and play on it. Suddenly there are young players mic spamming, I'll warn them firstly. If they don't stop, I'll mute them. Usually they start then with rude and offensive stuff in the chat. If that happens I'll gag them. I want a community without those classic rude people, without those "noob" calls and without hackers.
I just want to keep the community peacful and that's it. Only a person which keeps everything quiet and orderly.

Anyways, thank you for your time and I hope I can help you guys out !

I forgot to mention, I'll be offline for the next week as my internet line gets refreshed.:(

For example: I join a server and play on it. Suddenly there are young players mic spamming, I'll warn them firstly. If they don't stop, I'll mute them. Usually they start then with rude and offensive stuff in the chat. If that happens I'll gag them. I want a community without those classic rude people, without those "noob" calls and without hackers.
I just want to keep the community peacful and that's it. Only a person which keeps everything quiet and orderly.
i think that you must add more stuff here a lot more

Apologizes, but you do not meet required hours to apply for an admin position. You need at least 72 hours before applying, you currently only have 12 hours. Seeing as it was orange I decided to see if you played anywhere else that is panda...But you haven't, so I'm going to have to mark it as invalid.
I like your experience. We don't usually get people with experience packed onto it.

Invalid. You can apply again when your hours are up to standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread