Needs new rule. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reload spamming. Some noobs just stand around somewhere and reload, spam, reload, spam, ... This is fucking annoying.

This is already rule, reload on locker>shoot>reload>shoot is considered as spam, rule is universal, no spamming and that type of gameplay is against the rules.

Hm. I guess nobody knows that. If people would know (or I) you would get spammed with reports.

You mean for example a medic reloading all the time with his syringe gun or something else?

like a huntsman going from door to locker from door to locker all the time so he reduces his reload time and gets health back? doggy

Nope. Like a Demoman standing in arena and perma reload-spamming trought 1. floor window (might be OK to destroy sentry but there wasnt one), Soldier standing at window (far enought from lockr) and spamming rockets.

Saxton Hale' said:
that rule is like one of the first rules, I guess
i guess ur a liar tazman

I thought the rule is definited for supply locker spam (standing at supply locker and holding M1 like a brain amputated retard).

btw. i hate also these shit demoman spammers everytime when they spam with that i go enrage..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread