Invalid Nation's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nation

Disclaimer: Oh god... What am I even doing?! Well thanks to the overwhelming number of requests to apply, I’ve finally sold out! Here goes nothing.

Name/Nickname:
Nation (in-game). Sean (In real life).

Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A as I meet the requirements.

Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:47398406

Your general online time and your time zone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time). I’ve appeared online every single day for at least an hour though usually I can play for 4-5 hours on most days. (An extensive list of specific times can be provided though to save space and keep the information clear, I have not provided it in the application.)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
USA DB would be the desired server for a staff position. I would gladly help other servers in the case of reports if the representing admins are currently offline and/or busy.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, and I use it frequently. It’s very rare that I don’t speak verbally.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
For the sake of argument I will submit the answer as No. I was an admin on DMN (Old and extinct DB Server), but I don’t have the proof required to validate my claim.

Do you have experience moderating with SourceMod?
I have no experience with SourceMod in the field, but I am very familiar with the commands as I’ve researched and studied the common commands on my own.

Why should we choose you to be on our team?

Trustworthy/Honesty: I’ve never lied about myself. I’ve never lied about the accusations I’ve made against stealers and hackers. I’ve always told people my opinions about them (Some good, Some bad.). I’ve never lied to anyone about what I’ve done in the past, and I have nothing to hide to anyone.

Energetic: Very rarely have I joined the server and not expressed any emotion towards anyone. I’ve always tried my best to make sure everyone has a good time by being entertaining and hyped. I always bring 100% of myself to every situation and that’s something that will never change about me.

Engaged: I’m extremely engaged with just about everyone on the USA DB Server. I’ve always tried to make sure that everyone feels welcomed and not left out. I enjoy messing around and joking with the players on the server as for example when everyone changes their name to “Nation X” Or people call me Cheese head (No names required), It’s just a good feeling to really create friendships with the people on DB. That’s why I applied in the first place.

Professionalism: Though a lot of people may not believe me, I am professional. I know when I can be your friend and when I have to be an admin. I’m not a bias person and I don’t tolerate rule breakers regardless of how I feel towards that person or how they feel towards me.

Straightforward: I’m not someone to beat around the bush. I make sure my points are made clear with an efficient amount of time, I’m not someone to take shortcuts. I’m always the kind of person to tell you my faults and my pros, I have no reason to hide them and allow you to search for them. I can be a jerk, egotistical, self-centered and selfish. But on the other hand I’m hardworking, Dedicated, Funny (In my opinion anyhow…) and I generally put people before me

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

Stealers/Blockers: First time offense is met with a verbal and written warning. Secondly warning would result in a slay and another Verbal and Written ban warning. Third offense would result in a slay and a ban.

(Time depending on how many times they’ve been banned. First time Offense is 12 hours, second a Day, third three Days, forth a week, fifth three weeks, sixth is permanent ban).

Mic Spam/Written Spam: First time offensive would be met with an explanation of what spam is and how to avoid doing it by accident. Second time would be met with a Verbal and Written warning explaining that if they don’t cease their actions they will be punished.

I.E (Hey, [Name], I’ve explained to you what Spamming is and you continue you to do it, I know you’re just trying to have fun but enough is enough. First time would result in a 2-hour Gag or Mute. Second time would result in an 8-hour Gag or Mute. Third time would Result in a 12-hour Gag or Mute. Fourth would result in 24 hours Gag or Mute. Fifth Would result in permanent Gag or mute.)

Third-Party-Tools/Exploiting: I don’t tolerate hackers or cheaters in anyway. A demo/recording would be made of the suspected player and if it’s clear enough to see they are using a program to enhance their game-play, then the result would be met with a swift permanent ban.

Admin Impersonation: First offense would result in a change of their name and a verbal and written warning of what they did wrong and how serious actions will be taken if they continue. Second time would result in a Name change, Kick, and gag/mute (2-hours). Third would result in a ban following the same time pattern as listed before.

Final thoughts:

Phew! I finally did it! I sold out… again! Gosh you guys are good at convincing me. Anyhow, the truth of the matter is, we need admins on USA DB. Stealers and hackers are ruining the experience for players and with the mass amount of resignations they are getting away with it. Of course reports and /call helps, but when there is only one admin things are slower to happen. I’ve only made this application in the hope to help the server and the people that play on it. I in no way want this to influence any opinions about me or my application, however since it relates purely to my application I figured I’d mention it. Please be directly honest with me. I want to know everyone state of mind about me so I can further improve myself on things I’ve done wrong to justify your opinions about me. With that being said, thank you guys for taking the time to read my application I understand it was a lot and it means the world to me that you took the time to even read this small section. Okay enough said time to comment! Or not… whatever floats your boat… or cookies? Whatever!

(Sorry Deep and Lighty please forgive me for stealing your thing D: )

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1607823

Previous bans: Two; Console (1) Stealing/Attempting to Steal (2)

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:47398406&Submit

Previous Comm Blocks: Two; Disrespect (1) Admin Disrespect (2)

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:47398406&Submit

(Last gag was more of a joke as we all called Nitro an oompa loompa xD)

Tbh this app is invalid so here goes. We take the gag seriously and this app is invalid or the gag isn't valid and that means then that a admin abused their powers to shut you up (as you shouldn't use ban/gag/mute as a way to joke around as an admin).

• Informative
Reactions: Nation
If the gag by Nitro was a joke it should have been undone instead of expired. Or at least a note placed on SB

• Informative
Reactions: Nation
Can you elaborate more on "Invalid app" Please? I've met the requirements to apply. Also I suppose you're both right. I'll ask Nitro to comment about it but there seriously wasn't any harm intended on either side we had everyone on EU just joking around with it.

if you look on the admin application post you can find this

-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months

You're right, I thought the date was 5 days back, my pardon. I'm sorry to waste your times. I'll apply again in the future. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I should have been more aware of the date. I truthful thought it was almost a week previous then it was.

I'm just going to invalid this. I'm not sure if you meant you was joking around or Nitro was, but we'll get to the bottom of this. If however we find the gag was a joke I'll re valid the application and Nitro will get told straight.

Besides, I have a paragraph waiting for you Nation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread