Accepted My written application concerning an admin position (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inu

Name/Nickname: Inu

Age: Born approximately 2000 B.C. Scientists are still researching this.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62120987

Online Times: I am generally online when I want to. There are no set times for me to play TF2. I work 8 hours a day starting from 5AM if that is any guideline.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, but I refuse to use it outside of competitive TF2.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I am the second in command at bazaar.tf, have previously managed the FNBN community before the leaders let it die and have also founded that certain other community you all know and that I am not meant to talk about(that I am still quite proud of but don't see myself being needed there anymore).

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I enjoy War3 and other servers that are a little closer to the stock gameplay so you will never see me on Saxton vs Hale, Deathrun, Slender and the like.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I have both, administrated with sourcemod and written plugins in sourcepawn. I understand the internals of SourceMod and Metamod:Source and am well-versed in command usage.

Why should we choose you?: Because I have immense experience in administrating and running communities, am a former coder so I can greatly assist in site and server development, am fluent in command usage and since I am with bazaar.tf, a site with over 200k users, am also familiar with judgement of critical situations. I am also an experienced community and staff manager.

What will you do as Admin?: I will do whatever my position requires, whether that be administrating the servers and forums, managing the community, managing the staff or even helping in development. What I will not do is abuse my powers and position as I have simply done this too many times to even get the slightest kick of being the "godtier" admin. What I also will not do is sit by idly as major shenanigans are being pulled, whether by players, admins or founders so if you do not appreciate a vocal staffer then I suggest you move on to another application.

Judge as harshly as you like.

Edit: Typooooooos

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
I don't care that the apps are closed, I'm giving this a plus.

Reactions: Jayy
Than just make them open so I can apply too :3

No can do. Inu sort of asked Kevin whether he could apply, so he's good.

If anyone wants to apply they can PM me or Kevin to ask for permission and it will be discussed among the admins. If the person seems competent and / or plays on the right servers (which is the most major deciding factor), they will be allowed to apply.

Reactions: Kevin
No can do. Inu sort of asked Kevin whether he could apply, so he's good.

If anyone wants to apply they can PM me or Kevin to ask for permission and it will be discussed among the admins. If the person seems competent and / or plays on the right servers (which is the most major deciding factor), they will be allowed to apply.
gotcha

well if we are going to do some ratings...
+1. I've seen you around a little. You are a nice, calm, and positive player. Good luck with your app, I mean wait 5 minutes to be accepted o3o

10/10 well written in correct english, knows how to code and how to handle shit situations. Overall nice guy and makes my dongle tingle.

I always liked you, Good Application :) +1

I would like to know why you do not supply any personal information.

OT: Good and well written application.

I would like to know why you do not supply any personal information.

OT: Good and well written application.
Because I did not write this to forcefully shout my life story at people. I wrote this to present me as quality and relevant addition to the staff team. I am not part of the "Add me for more info" crowd. If you make friends with me, I will certainly share some details but I see no reason to mention my name, as it does not concern anyone I do not call friend, nor my age as I am above 18, thus it being entirely irrelevant.

I realize this post reads very harshly but it has no such intention. I am merely uncomfortable sharing personal information with strangers if there is no point in them knowing. You don't care about my name, age, story, what my job is, why I am the way I am, you came here because you'd like to partake in judging if I am fit for a staff position.

There is literally no need for any personal information within an admin application as it only gives bias a target and I would prefer you judge my skills, not my nationality, gender, occupation, name or whatever other shenanigans our subconscious fixates on.

There is literally no need for any personal information within an admin application as it only gives bias a target and I would prefer you judge my skills, not my nationality, gender, occupation, name or whatever other shenanigans our subconscious fixates on.

Basically it's none of my business here and I do not intend to interfere in your application. But how do you came up with the idea that your personal informations are a main criteria for your application? It's like you are in a job interview here, the guys here want to come to know you better. Just my 2 cents.

Dunno if my vote counts anything but I like the way you are, 1+.

Name/Nickname: Inu

Age: Born approximately 2000 B.C. Scientists are still researching this.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62120987

Online Times: I am generally online when I want to. There are no set times for me to play TF2. I work 8 hours a day starting from 5AM if that is any guideline.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, but I refuse to use it outside of competitive TF2.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I am the second in command at bazaar.tf, have previously managed the FNBN community before the leaders let it die and have also founded that certain other community you all know and that I am not meant to talk about(that I am still quite proud of but don't see myself being needed there anymore).

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I enjoy War3 and other servers that are a little closer to the stock gameplay so you will never see me on Saxton vs Hale, Deathrun, Slender and the like.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I have both, administrated with sourcemod and written plugins in sourcepawn. I understand the internals of SourceMod and Metamod:Source and am well-versed in command usage.

Why should we choose you?: Because I have immense experience in administrating and running communities, am a former coder so I can greatly assist in site and server development, am fluent in command usage and since I am with bazaar.tf, a site with over 200k users, am also familiar with judgement of critical situations. I am also an experienced community and staff manager.

What will you do as Admin?: I will do whatever my position requires, whether that be administrating the servers and forums, managing the community, managing the staff or even helping in development. What I will not do is abuse my powers and position as I have simply done this too many times to even get the slightest kick of being the "godtier" admin. What I also will not do is sit by idly as major shenanigans are being pulled, whether by players, admins or founders so if you do not appreciate a vocal staffer then I suggest you move on to another application.

Judge as harshly as you like.

Edit: Typooooooos

I will be brief, since everyone else already said everything needed.
+1

Haven't been on bazaar.tf for quite a while, but your name doesn't ring any bell.. Silver VIP there since I was the guy who made the italian translation... but then that service got removed and i cried a lot.

Basically it's none of my business here and I do not intend to interfere in your application. But how do you came up with the idea that your personal informations are a main criteria for your application? It's like you are in a job interview here, the guys here want to come to know you better. Just my 2 cents.

Dunno if my vote counts anything but I like the way you are, 1+.
A job application requires name and address for legal matters and so they know who is employed and who to send payment to. You don't get to know a person by them lying how awesome they are.

I will be brief, since everyone else already said everything needed.
+1

Haven't been on bazaar.tf for quite a while, but your name doesn't ring any bell.. Silver VIP there since I was the guy who made the italian translation... but then that service got removed and i cried a lot.
That is strange since there is a pretty huge "Ask Inu anything" thread, so people seem to know me.

A job application requires name and address for legal matters and so they know who is employed and who to send payment to. You don't get to know a person by them lying how awesome they are.

That is strange since there is a pretty huge "Ask Inu anything" thread, so people seem to know me.

It's me not remembering anyone after an year of their name not appearing on my screen.

Retracting this since apparently Kevin and me won't get along well enough to make this work.

I'll stick around though :)

Reactions: Jayy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread