My unban post.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:54118437&advType=steamid&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Herr Medek _cz (though I change my names alot)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54118437

Date and Time of the Ban: This Friday's evening (8 PM)

Reason about the Ban:Disrespect.

Admin that Banned you: Stabbin

Hello, I am Herr Medek _cz. Let me introduce you to what an unfortunate situation has happened today. If someone would take time to read my whole post, I would feel appreciated. Thank you for any response that is hopefully bound to come.

I was playing on The Hidden server #20 with my friend.

After a two.. TWO rounds of teaming with my friend for the sake of a boring evening, I wanted to enjoy some playtime as The Hidden on my favorite server. I started to play a silly song for me and my friend to enjoy playing by. People have not minded the song, but were aware of the two rounds of teaming since we've joined. People have used the !call command, and an admin called Stabbin arrived. I started to change my names to some random names with racial slurs involved in them, but I haven't been talking with the admin. After about 5 minutes, I said "admin, get out", the admin has said "ok", and permabanned me for Disrespect. I have now realised that this has been all my fault (including the teaming). I hereby apologize for my wrong actions and hope to get unbanned to start playing on my favorite server again.

Please note that I have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and Tourette's syndrome when I was a child, and have refused to take any medical help since 18. I have been told by people that I may be bipolar (which sometimes really seems like it's true), but I haven't been actually diagnosed with it. In real life, sometimes get a little bit weird for some time, and then I realise my mistake quickly and fall into stress after an action against me is made. I think that can apply to virtual life too, like this moment. Right now I am in the phase of being regretful, sad and stressed. I apologize for my actions, which can sometimes seem weird or offensive towards admins or other players. This has been my first ban on your servers so far, I never had problems before.

Have a great evening,
Medek

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread