Invalid My second Admin apply :/ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCoolAssassin

My Admin apply wasnt a joke i accidentally posted the first part, this was the full edition,
take a look:

Nickname/Name:CrazyCoolAssassin, Krešimir irl.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105120316

When im Online: Every day in 11.00 to 21.00 CET and sometimes when im bored. I play alot of Team Fortress 2 every day. Sometimes i get up early and i start playing at 9.00 CET.

Microphone: No, I dont have a microphone and i currently dont have money for it.

Previous experience on Admin/Mod: Yes, and i'm still an admin on my friend's little server so im familliar to the commands.

What servers do I usually play on?: I play Deathrun and Dodgeball a whole lot, especially Deathrun, its my favorite of all in the Panda Community.

Why should I be an Admin?: Well i am almost everytime Online and i am really commited to this game.

What will i do as Admin?: I will firstly ask the players about the player they are accusing of doing something against the rules, then i will warn the player about their aftermath, if he does not stop with breaking the rules i will kick the player, if he comes back i have nothing left to do than ban the player. If its about a voice chat/chat spammer i will gag or mute him.

That was my Admin apply. Hope to see you all in game :D

https://gameme.panda-community.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:105120316&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

You do not meet the required playtime for either server you are applying for; On this topic, Deathrun is currently closed for administrator applications as there are so many admins for those servers.

You may re-apply once you've reached 3 days total played time and Deathrun has an open position again, unless you apply specifically for Dodgeball.

You can see which servers need admins here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/available-positions.5373/

Invalid and closed

Side note: I would recommending fixing your forum age to avoid confusion and suspicion on any future apps.

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread