Declined my new admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodeko

Donator
Here is my new admin application

My steam name: My steam name is terenciogamer [gamer panda]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51933767
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My online times: On weekdays it depends on my roster but it's mostly 15:45 to 20:00 UTC +1
In the weekend its 12:00 to 00:00 UTC+1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone: Yes i do and im not afraid to use it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any experience as an admin or moderator: no i've never been an admin or moderator before
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which of our servers do you usually play on: i usually play on mariokart and hightower and 2fort
and deathrun but i do plan to visit other servers if i get admin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have experience with sourcemod: No but i learn fast.
Why should we choose you as part of the team: Because i want to help players and make them have a good time on the servers without annoying rulebreakers/hackers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
briefly explain how you would do your job: micspamming --> warning --> gag 1 hour --> if still doing it gag 1 day --> then gag 2 days --> perma gag
hacking--> permaban
insulting-->warning-->last warning--> mute for an hour --> if still doing it mute for 1 day if he is doing it again 2 day mute if he is still going 1 week silence and then perma silence
glitch abusing-->perma ban
chat spam -->warning-->last warning-->gag 1 day-->gag 2 days--> gag 1 week--> perma gag
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIDENOTE : hope i did it good this time and also i have ADHD but hope that doesn't mind you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danny
You seem to be a nice person, english is good enough. I have my doubts if you could handle being an admin so im not gonna give my vote yet, im gonna wait for other people's opinion on you.

insulting-->warning-->last warning--> mute for an hour --> if still doing it mute for 1 day then if he doesn't stop perma mute

From 1 day to permanent? That's a bit harch. If the insulting is really bad ( like almost constantly insulting players), you can start with a day or longer. If he continues this worse then third time could be permanent, but only on the worst cases. If it is minor all the time going from 1hour--->1day----->permanent is to much.

Same with chatspam, instant 1 day and next one 1 week is to much. But this depends on how worse it is.

glitch abusing-->kick if still going ban for 1 day

Glitching is permanent ban.

From 1 day to permanent? That's a bit harch. If the insulting is really bad ( like almost constantly insulting players), you can start with a day or longer. If he continues this worse then third time could be permanent, but only on the worst cases. If it is minor all the time going from 1hour--->1day----->permanent is to much.

Same with chatspam, instant 1 day and next one 1 week is to much. But this depends on how worse it is.

Glitching is permanent ban.
Okay i will change that

Well,the app looks nice and your english is good aswell,but i do agree with illikal.No offence and i appreciate that you helped me but i dont think you are "ready" for the responsibility of an admin.But good luck.Sorry if i am harsh. :)

This application is for Hightower
Just so you know

Last edited:
Never actually saw you on hightower so I wont judge right now. Will keep my eyes open though.

sorry for replying again but i also want to apply for class warfare because i play that also and there are no admins for that server

Reactions: Kevin
Unfortunately there are not enough positive votes to accept this. Perhaps you can try again in the future.

Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread