Pending My idea for a new Server/mode (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartekpro122

Hello.
I would like to talk about my idea for the new mode/server.
My idea is to make like an area for a player and hale, I mean by that a training server, where you can try all the hales and learn some new stuff about them, this game mode is for training as I said, in my mind there was like a room with you and hale, both of you have infinity hp/specific amount of hp that you can set, this server will showcase and train new players in VSH and FF2 make them learn and improve how to play and how to counter other enemy's.
My idea for map is like a big box/arena with crates, stairs, launch pads and many more stuff.
I mean this is not a big one I just would love to see a place where you can practice and learn how to get better.
In conclusion my project is not perfect and needs some changes and improvements but I would love to hear your opinions on it!

Reactions: Eyencia
I like the Idea as a lot of people don't actually know how to play Vsh/ff2. but I think a better solution would be to make Official panda community guide on the forums that the server advertises.
and kevin doesn't need to host a new server for it either.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
The idea is good but I doubt Kevin will bother making a server just for that. Oh yeah someone would also need to code all of that.

I like the Idea as a lot of people don't actually know how to play Vsh/ff2. but I think a better solution would be to make Official panda community guide on the forums that the server advertises.

Some sort of guide here on the forums would probably be better and can be done much more easily, as Eyencia said.

Seems like a huge time waste to me, considering that probably only 1-3% the player base would go on that Server.
And if we were to make a boss guide/wiki, then I would make a post for that specifically.

EDIT: Worth mentioning, @Magglet has asked me in the past to make one, I will keep people up to date as soon I have started / finished the guide.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread