Invalid My ban is extended 12 hours to 3 days for no reason by Stabbin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banditroger

I just got banned on deathrun server by the admin called Stabbin for used n word voice comms bait as a Demoman class and im here to say couple of things about my situation. I have no idea why my ban is extended 12 hours to 3 days? When i checked my ban on panda dashboard, my ban length was 12 hours but when i checked again after couple of minutes, i realised my ban is extended to 3 days instead of 12 hours!! This is not fair and i think Stabbin is made a mistake about my ban length. Im sharing my evidences here.​

Here is the photo right after i banned from the server

1710200964971.png

Here is another photo what i see on Dashboard​

1710200923101.png

• Funny
Reactions: Zee
So this appeal isn't following template but I'll explain now in case you decide to properly appeal it

We follow a stacking system. Usually 12 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month - Perm
Gameserver admins sometimes just do the standard 12 hours at first without checking previous punishments. Once they come off the server, they then check and edit the time according to your previous punishments. This is an acceptable practice here.
Since you have 2 previous punishments, your ban turns from 12 hours to 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread