Declined My Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfLag

-Nickname: KingOfLag (on Steam KingOfLag [Ita] [NoClan] )
-Age=13
-Steam id: sorry, i dont know what is it
-Online times: 2h sometimes
-Microphone? Yes, but bad quality
-Experiences: no one in games... just one as Builder in a minecraft server and as admin in a Facebook page
-Server played: I usually play JailBreak and i want to try DeathRun.
-SourceMod: I dont know what SourceMod is...
-Why we choose you?: I dont know why you can choose me.
May becouse..... im not Instaban, becouse i like to tell the errors.
May becouse.... im active?
I dont know the reason.... but if is one of these... may i like it :D
-What you will do?:If someone will freekill or teamkill in blue, i will :
1st time: Alert+Respawn of the death peoples
2nd time: Alert+Respawn dearh people+Slain teamkiller/freekiller
3rd time: Ban 4h the teamkiller/freekiller
And respawn all
Micspammers: warn, then mute
Chatspammers:warn, then gag
Racist or others: istamute/gag
Campers:Warn, then slain, then kick n if continuing 1h ban

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy to say this but, I see 2 errors here. the first is the grammar, I am not saying you are terrible, I know you are trying. and second, you should read this or if you couldn't see it. It actually says "CLOSED" - I am not trying to be mean with this post, just informing you.

Thanks... i know it isnt perfect... but im just im going to pass to the 7nt year of school

So my english isnt much good, im going to repair thet

Last edited by a moderator:
-Steam id: sorry, i dont know what is it
A SteamID is a unique identifier used to identify a Steam account. It is also used to refer to a user's Steam Community profile page.
- Valve Developer Community
To find your Steam ID go here and read the instructions: http://steamidfinder.com/.

and second, you should read this or if you couldn't see it. It actually says "CLOSED" - I am not trying to be mean with this post, just informing you.
Since he mostly plays Jailbreak, I guess he wants to be admin there.
"applications are CLOSED until further notice. Exceptions will be made for those wishing to apply for the Jailbreak server."-Evo

Last edited:
You are not doing any research on stuff you don't know.
Your English is not the best, and we usually expect better English, as people usually don't respect admins with bad English.

You should firstly know and respect perfectly every rules of jailbreak before applying, because what I saw you doing when I came on jailbreak today was against the rules.

=> Basic rules.
=> Advanced jailbreak rules.

An other thing, you should learn how to use basic commands like the trade chat.
24. jul 2014 15:46:08 : "!trade Trading a duel minigame n dota2 items for something of Tf2"
24. jul 2014 15:46:29 : "/trade"
24. jul 2014 15:47:10 : "I trade"
If you're not using it, you're disrespecting a rule, that would be ironic for an admin.
If someone ask you how to use the trade chat, you can't answer him.

We are also looking for players that will refrain from these ways of speaking to players :
"Shut up kid"
"NOOOB"
...and such on your chatlog.

Reactions: Girasim
I like how no one has the guts to point out that 13 year olds can only make rational decisions for so long until emotions take over and there are no exceptions. You are still a child and you should not be trusted with consistent, rational, unbiased judgement.

I like how no one has the guts to point out that 13 year olds can only make rational decisions for so long until emotions take over and there are no exceptions. You are still a child and you should not be trusted with consistent, rational, unbiased judgement.

This is because I don't believe this, nothing to do with guts. Personally I don't believe age is the primary factor, sure it influences it, but I wouldn't say that's a limiter for adminship. In this case, I would agree, solely based on my impression of his writing and "apply", but lest we forget, Ron is the same age I believe, and exhibits none of these claims.
"No exceptions" is close-minded generalising.

Within the context of this 'admin apply', sure though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod
Since he mostly plays Jailbreak, I guess he wants to be admin there.
"applications are CLOSED until further notice. Exceptions will be made for those wishing to apply for the Jailbreak server."-Evo

Well I just refered to the How to page, I did not really read through it, I hope noone gets butthurt from this.

Reactions: Fishy
Im still more serious of some of my age mates, cuz some of they SMOKE, DRINK BEER and any other tipe of alcholics n bully.
I dont care if i lose, win or me offended so...

I dont rememeber trade chat command, i not used it
You should use it...

For your information, you just have to write : /t <trade message>.
Example : "/t selling snipers hat".
As Noodl thinks, it's not about guts for me, but just that I would not agree with it, that's a prejudice for a large group of people that you don't even know.
I wonder why would an age determine your intelligence, your decisions or such.
This affirmation is a pure invention for me.

We also already had a discussion about it some months ago, that escalated pretty fast, plus it went off-topic and led to nothing.
Well I just refered to the How to page, I did not really read through it, I hope noone gets butthurt from this.
Yes, basically, applications are closed.
Though, people can still write applications (since the section isn't closed or hidden), but we won't deal with them anyway until we're looking for new admins.
Personally, I just write comments/remarks on them.

If King really wants to be admin right now, he can contact Evo or Kevin.
If anyone wants to apply they can PM me or Kevin to ask for permission and it will be discussed among the admins. If the person seems competent and / or plays on the right servers (which is the most major deciding factor), they will be allowed to apply.

Im still more serious of some of my age mates, cuz some of they SMOKE, DRINK BEER and any other tipe of alcholics n bully.
I dont care if i lose, win or me offended so...
I don't see how the consume of Cigarettes / Alcohol would be "unserious", I already had some "sips" of alcohol myself, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread