• Nein

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Name/Nickname :Bonkboy or Jonathan in real life

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:199862614

Online Time and Timezone:I live in US in the Pacific Time Zone.During school time I always around in the afternoon and the evenings between 4-9 pm and 9-11.

Do you have a Microphone:Yes, and i do use it.

Previous experience in admin/mod:I was never an admin in any sort of server except discord, but i do know the punishments for those who choose to break the rule.

What panda community Servers do you usually play on:I mostly play on Freak Fortress servers.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod:Yes I have been, and i will continue to learn the sourcemod Page to understand all of the commands that are necessary for tf2 servers.If there are any new commands I will have to study those commands.

Why should we choose you:I know that i could help to Panda community because of my attitude and my personality.I would also monitor servers that never have admins on.Due to my timezone i will also be online.I know i am responsible to handle mostly all the commands when it comes to Panda community servers.

What will you do as admin:I would remind people some of the rules, if they do not know it.I will also be kind when it comes to me punishing them.Before I do the gag and mute I will warn them multiple times.

Thank you

I just want to say very quickly: most JB apps, or apps in general, have a list of the punishments that the person would give to a player for breaking various rules. I would recommend doing that, and look at some apps that have been accepted/pending to see an example but try NOT to copy the times for the punishments directly (that being said at some point or another things will overlap bc punishment times will just seem reasonable).
For most things there are 6 punishments with the 1st possibly being a warning/low time punishment and the last being a permanent one.

Also, I have not seen you on the server, at least you never struck out to me, and that usually means I never heard you on mic either bc thats how I tend to notice people on the server.

Oh and also, when you apply for admin for a server here you get to be a trial for that server specifically. You can always monitor other servers and report things to admins for those servers or fulls but you wont have the ability to do anything on them.

Anyways yeah sorry if I shouldn't be saying this I just think that it might be fine to do so (like, I think @Madact the JB admin would allow it lol)

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Jim, PNN and BlackY
I just want to say very quickly: most JB apps, or apps in general, have a list of the punishments that the person would give to a player for breaking various rules. I would recommend doing that, and look at some apps that have been accepted/pending to see an example but try NOT to copy the times for the punishments directly (that being said at some point or another things will overlap bc punishment times will just seem reasonable).
For most things there are 6 punishments with the 1st possibly being a warning/low time punishment and the last being a permanent one.

Also, I have not seen you on the server, at least you never struck out to me, and that usually means I never heard you on mic either bc thats how I tend to notice people on the server.

Oh and also, when you apply for admin for a server here you get to be a trial for that server specifically. You can always monitor other servers and report things to admins for those servers or fulls but you wont have the ability to do anything on them.

Anyways yeah sorry if I shouldn't be saying this I just think that it might be fine to do so (like, I think @Madact the JB admin would allow it lol)
He's applying for FF2 not JB, also you should check things before commenting

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/3096271
Under 3 days gametime

You don't have enough playtime, feel free to reapply when you have 3 days. Give the application some more work, include a list of punishments you'd give for which rule. You can use other applications as reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread