Invalid My application for admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_skull10 LFP

Hello there I am very thankful you are taking you time to read this, please be honest we responding, please and thank you.

- Your name and/or nickname
My name is death_skull10, people call me death for short. In real life my name is Elijah
- Your age
I am 15 years of age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:70422189
- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm typical on every day and it's almost summer
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play alot of death run and dodgeball, and was in request to apply for in this application.I would request I apply for #04 Dodgeball and USA death run

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do have a microphone, I tend to use it when necesary
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been admin in other games such as garry's mod
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No I can't say I do, for I am unaware of what that is.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am very well behaved and polite most of the time, and very hard to get mad.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
In the case of a player(s) stealing I would politely say what they are doing and how to be left of as a warning. In the event they continue I would kick for about a hour. If things still continue afterwards ban for 1 hour each time they do it.
In the case of a player(s) breaking death run server rules I would repeat the same steps, and in the event where it continues I would kick them for a hour. If things continue after these sequence of events continues I would ban depending on how servre the rule is to the server.

I am thankful for your time in reading this, and hope you contact me soon. Have a wonderful day!

USA Deathrun: 07:13:33 hours
Dodgeball #04: 00:59:05 hours

You do not meet the playtime requirement, making this application invalid. You may reapply when you meet the requirement.

Edit: Now someone can move this thread since I can't :')

• Winner
Reactions: Tsumiki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread