My Apologies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broski

Right, After talking with @Kevin about recent events, I have realised in my leaving thread I may have been a tad offensive in the way I spoke about him, I may have also offended some of you guys in the community.

I am here to apologise to kevin, and anyone who may have taken offense for my recent actions. I have been rather on edge in light of certain events taking place, and certain individuals have made me feel as if I am not welcome here, These people will not be named, I wanted to help the community as an admin should, bu it got to a point where I was judged for taking certain actions, and questioned every step of the way, Understandably I was angered by this sort of behavior, But this does not justify the way I spoke about kevin, or the way I may have come across to other members of the community, following this I was the victim of assumption, no rational thinking was put into statements hurled at me, this upset me further, to the poitn where I would leave because of the mind set of people here.

I apologise kevin for the way I spoke about you, I do think you could put more effort into the community, but the way I said this in the leaving thread was unacceptable, and I hope you can forgive me for speaking out of tone, I hope the community can see I was at a point where I was not thinking rationally myself and I was rather disrespectful, not only to you but to others aswell, so I hope we can note this, and continue to carry on previously, with time I hope this can heal.

This is a great community and after talking with friends within it, I am still leaving, Temporarily, I am no longer an admin, as I feel the strain of being an admin is too much while this air or aggresion with members here I feel that I would not be a good example of what an admin should be, so I am taking a much needed break from the community, I do hope that when I return I will be feeling much better, and the community will be thriving! Yes I will admit, I want to become an admin again, but for the time being, I do not want to be an admin, if the community will give me another chance when I return I would be more than happy to resume the role, if not, I will still be very much a member of this comunity, due to the amount of great people I've come across I do not wish to lose anyon here.

My deepest apologies Broski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread