Declined my aplication for RTD game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickname/Name: ArchXPita

Online Times: playing from 15.00-18.00 or 18-22

Do you have a microphone?:Got microphone, vegance 2000 xD but only use it if i need to

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: ive been admin for other servers that aint excist anymore, long time ago

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: i am playing on rtd game, i got 100% activity and rank 18.

Why should we choose you?: i am an active player that is following the rules, and keep the other players on the server to do the same. i know the other admins on the server like Hisu, electrod and danny1998.

What will you do as Admin?: i will pay attention to everything that people say. racism and bullying will not be tolerated. server is a place where everyone can have fun. a place where u can get friends, not everyone got a nice life outside the gaming world so the servers should be a place where everyone is nice to each other. I will give warnings if i need to. i will answer questions.

i am from Norway, i am good in English. since i am playing that much at rtd game i would appreciate being an admin. see ya! :)

i am from Norway, i am good in English. since i am playing that much at rtd game i would appreciate being an admin. see ya! :)

Only one person voted on your app and it was a negative one. With no positive votes, this cannot be accepted.

You may try again in one month if you wish to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread