Invalid My admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuskus

Online Times: Usually i play 15-21 finnish time and weekends 9-12 +18-21​
Do u have a microphone: yes, and I use it when people ask me someting or need help.

Previous Experience as a Mod or Admin: I have never been admin and i use mods only in gta :D
What Panda Community servers do u usually play on?: I usually play on Deathrun, but when I become admin I think i'm trying to play most of panda servers

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: yes, I know some commands but not a master of it; I would like to learn how to use it

Why should we choose you?: because I am an active member/player, I love Panda Community; when I see problems I like to do something about it, when I report admins don't come online, so I wish to become part of the team; and for some reason I have never seen a admin or mod online on Panda Community ever; I would like to change that

What will you do as Admin: I will warn players before I punish them, but if they're hacking or being racists its permanent ban without warning; I will mute them for microphone/chat spam; after 1 warning I will generally kick them, if they come back and do it again they will be warned 1 more time and after that they get a 30 minute ban

No, just.. no.

Please don't just post hundreds of replies just because you missed something, please edit your post instead of making new ones.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: yes, I know some commands but not a master of it; I would like to learn how to use it

Why should we choose you?: because I am an active member/player, I love Panda Community; when I see problems I like to do something about it, when I report admins don't come online, so I wish to become part of the team; and for some reason I have never seen a admin or mod online on Panda Community ever; I would like to change that

What will you do as Admin: I will warn players before I punish them, but if they're hacking or being racists its permanent ban without warning; I will mute them for microphone/chat spam; after 1 warning I will generally kick them, if they come back and do it again they will be warned 1 more time and after that they get a 30 minute ban

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: yes, I know some commands but not a master of it; I would to learn how to use it

Reactions: Jayy
Yes, apps that copy are automatically marked invalid.

Okay here it comes.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread