Declined My Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajs

Note: I am new to the forum,but not the to the servers

Steam Name: Prajs

From?:Poland

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53716267

The normal times I play:I am online at different times to be honest,I share an account with a relative but he plays different servers.On Mondays and Tuesdays I would be on around 5:00 but on Wensdays,Thursdays and Fridays I am on around 4:00.On weekends I am mostly busy on Saturday.

Do you have a microphone?: I recently got one.

What experience do you have as an Admin/Mod?: None,I have no experience in being an Admin or a Mod.It is all new to me,something to try and hopefully be good at being an Admin.Then it is easy to figure out I dont have experience with SourceMod,but I am a fast learner.

What Panda servers that you play on:? I play on Freak Fortress (My favourite),Mario Cart and sometimes Jailbreak,Class Warfare and Duel.I really enjoy those servers.

Why should we choose you?: I think I am able to be an Admin,I watched as people wouldn't follow the rules and I wish I could do something and spare all the other Admins the problem of doing a small thing.I think I can contribute alot and help.

Do I have any experience in Source Mod?: As I stated before,I have no experience in Source Mod,but I think I would be able to learn.

What will I do as an Admin?: .."Punishments"
*Edit*True I should have put this in more detail,and I looked very unprofessional right now,I was away for a day so I had no access to my computer.And with the shared account with my relative..we are both mature and I asure you that he wouldn't,he dosen't play on panda servers anymore,I will explain the punishments in detail..

Teaming:1 warning,Ban for 1440 mins,2nd to 5th ban will become higher,6th ban is Permban..

Micspam:1-2 warnings,Mute/gag for 1 hour,2nd to 5th time longer,6th Perm mute/gag..

Insulting:1-2 warnings(depends on insult),Mute/gag for 30 mins- 1 hour(Depends on insult),2nd to 5th time longer,6th Perm mute/gag..

Hacking/glitching: Permban..

Helping:As soon as I would get the hang of being admin,I would guide players,and help them.

Note:I hope this was ok,I was a bit nervous when making this so if I left out something let me know.:):medicon:

Last edited:
Reactions: TEXASSTYLE
As noted above you forgot to answer 2 questions. About sourcemod she did answer she has no experience with it. Just edit your application and answer those questions and it will be alright.

Please,just please.

As most admins said: Be active on forum before applying.

It isnt required to be active on the forums, my first post was my admin application aswell and it worked fine for me. Although being more active on the forum allows the other admins to know you better.
I think you are a bit harsh, she forgot to answer 2 questions because she is nervous. Nobody is perfect.

I havent played much with you so im not giving my vote yet. But what i know about you so far you are a nice person that respects the rules.

As noted above you forgot to answer 2 questions. About sourcemod she did answer she has no experience with it. Just edit your application and answer those questions and it will be alright.

It isnt required to be active on the forums, my first post was my admin application aswell and it worked fine for me.
I think you are a bit harsh, she forgot to answer 2 questions because she is nervous. Nobody is perfect.

I havent played much with you so im not giving my vote yet. But what i know about you so far you are a nice person that respects the rules.
Yes,i understand this stuff.Nobody is perfect as you said.
As i said ''Donge judge me'' also this for activing in forums i've said because,
He made account 1hour ago,his post is admin request,i just wanted him to be a little more active before tho.

Edit: To meet members/admins and to prove that he's ready enought for admin.
As he made his first post as admin apply noone can see his behaviour.

As i said ''Donge judge me'' also this for activing in forums i've said because,
He made account 1hour ago,his post is admin request,i just wanted him to be a little more active before tho.
*She
Anyway, from what I can remember, you're a pretty nice and friendly player.
Gonna wait until you'll edit your post with those other questions, then I'm gonna vote. c:

Edit: To meet members/admins and to prove that he's ready enought for admin.
As he made his first post as admin apply noone can see his behaviour.
I know "HER" behavior m8, You never play on FF2 either so you don't have to judge.

Ugh, maybe we should cut the chord and decide that the admins will respond to and judge applications. If you are not an admin and you know the player, please, go right ahead and tell us something about them and give your opinion on them. But we are perfectly capable of judging the application, its layout and its contents, by ourselves. Leave that stuff to us. In the end, we are the ones who vote; only a bit of third-party judgment on the applicant need be added.

EDIT: I know I may sound a bit harsh but sometimes it just irks me how people speak on applications without being appointed to do so.

Now on the app, it looks good overall even though you have no experience. You play on the right servers, so I'd definitely give you a go.

am i wrong or are you inactive?

The normal times I play:I am online at different times to be honest,I share an account with a relative but he plays different servers.On Mondays and Tuesdays I would be on around 5:00 but on Wensdays,Thursdays and Fridays I am on around 4:00.On weekends I am mostly busy on Saturday.

Why you have shared account? How we know its you at game/steam , no he?. I dont want to be rude to you.. But this. No shared accounts pls (and this is only my opinion)

EDIT: If we choose you, Kevin gives admines to 2 person, to you and him (boyfriend?cousin? i have no idea). How we know that he dont gonna use "admins powers" to insulting/to improve his own game?.

What Panda servers that you play on:? I play on Freak Fortress (My favourite),Mario Cart and sometimes Jailbreak,Class Warfare and Duel.I really enjoy those servers.

Hmm, never seen you at mario kart. (i spend most my time at mario kart server) :p

What will I do as an Admin?: .."Punishments"..I think it depends on what the player has done,and the player.How severe the rule break is..to give them a chance.But that dosen't mean im not afraid to kick/ban..etc...."Helping"..I really think once I get the hang of being an Admin,I could help other players and guide them.

Can you explain little more? Like how many warnings etc. What you actually do if our server has rulesbreakers?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Prajs
am i wrong or are you inactive?
I was away for a day so I had no access to my computer.Sorry if you thought something else about me.
Why you have shared account? How we know its you at game/steam , no he?. I dont want to be rude to you.. But this. No shared accounts pls (and this is only my opinion)

EDIT: If we choose you, Kevin gives admines to 2 person, to you and him (boyfriend?cousin? i have no idea). How we know that he dont gonna use "admins powers" to insulting/to improve his own game?.

Hmm, never seen you at mario kart. (i spend most my time at mario kart server) :p

Can you explain little more? Like how many warnings etc. What you actually do if our server has rulesbreakers?

Well I edited it,hope it answers all your questions :):medicon:

Last edited:
Well, I have seen him a couple of times at the server and he seems to be following the rules. a +1 and a Good luck from me :)

Cleaned up some off topic postery as per request.

On hold due to current inactivity, prajs told me she can be active soon again. So when she is we can review this app, if not it will be declined

Still inactive, never posted here again so I doubt she really wants it.

Declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread