Accepted My Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitso

Donator
Name/Nickname: xҜıʟʟεямεn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50063444

Online times : In the weekdays 17:00-21:00 (because i have to go to school) / In the Weekend(Saturday) 12:00-24:00 (Sunday) 12:00-21:00

Do have an Micropfone?: Yes , but i use it rarely

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: (i know that sounds embarrassing) I was Admin on some Minecraft Servers , which i'm not anymore because i don't play anymore Minecraft...

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Well , i have now start to play on 2fort , Orange and The Hidden servers , but i also play on the Mario Kart server

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know basic commands , like Kick , (permanent)Ban , slay , gag and mute

Why should we choose you? : because i am a active player and i realy like to help and also punish the rulebreakers

What will you do as Admin?: Let me give you an example : if someone starts to break the rules i will give this person 3 warnings if someone is micspamming or is not speaking english i will give him a 30 minute Mute (same to players if they are swearing or being a racist in the chat they get a 30 minute gag)

Hackers , Cheaters and Exploiters get without warnings a permanent ban

-xKillermen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread