Declined My Admin Application =) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

My Name-Real Name:Dino Kenjar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam Name: Sp33DyKi6nG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age: 15 i have my birth day on August 7th but on mic i sound like 4 years old kid :)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74714996
My Online Times: IM Online all day but im not playing always TF2 i play other games but if somebody called me ill run too that server to look if everithyng is ok
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do im on the blue all the time and im great warden ( I Hope i am) :D
Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: i am admin in 1 server and i know some command like: /ban/kick/mute/slay/respawn
Which of our servers do you usually play on?: I play all the time JailBreak,DeathRun,MarioKart,surf. But i play most of all JailBreak.
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No but im quick learner!
Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Because i will be alot in the server and ill see ho is Breaking rules And stuff.
Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: Ok So
ChatSpam 1 warning... still doing it after warn 30min mute.
Camping in Armouri 1-2 WARNINGS still doing it ban for 1 hour
Camping in Office 1-2 WARNINGS still doing it ban for 45min
MicSpaming 1-3 warnings still doing it Mute for 10 min or kick
Insulting players 1 Warning Mute or Kick
Hacking PermaBan!
TeamKilling kick/ban
Freekilling Ban for 1-2 hours
TNX For reading this ill hope i become an admin so i can protect Servers! :) =) i hope ill get as much as it posible +1 if you didnt liked it you can give me -1 i dont care Hop YOU Liked IT.

I'd say the grammar lacks a little, and such things.

To be honest, I have never really seen you on Jailbreak before, but I see you have a lot of playtime here though.

And when I check your chat, no offence or whatsoever, you doesn't seem really ''professional''. What I mean by that, is that I mainly see:
25 Sep 2014 17:15:49 PLS
25 Sep 2014 17:15:36 ME PLS
25 Sep 2014 17:15:28 ME PLSS
25 Sep 2014 15:27:12 RESPAWN PLSSS

So, unfortunately it's a -1 from me.

Reactions: Speedy and notmelol
Some grammar errors,to say application looks nice,english is good enought.
But lets wait for the other's replys.

i dont understand you Captain Pootis i was saying if he can respawn me cuz 1 from blue freekilled me and then he respawned me.

oh And i Know How to work with source mod now so yea.... =)

i dont understand you Captain Pootis i was saying if he can respawn me cuz 1 from blue freekilled me and then he respawned me.
It's more because you doesn't sound professional when you beg like that, ''PLZ PLZ PLZ''

i will control him
in the server
i am in the hole time
like 20-40min
I WILL CALL A ADMIN IF SOMEONE IS FREEKILLING/TEAMKILLING
If i am freekilling/teamkilling pls dont ban me add me on steam and is i brake a rule reminde me PLS i dont want to be ban its a great server and i love it
i dont know why im writenig like this

As i said to you on steam, i don't think you can handle the responsibility of an admin. But that is just my opinion, so for now -1 for me.

i will control him
in the server
i am in the hole time
like 20-40min
I WILL CALL A ADMIN IF SOMEONE IS FREEKILLING/TEAMKILLING
If i am freekilling/teamkilling pls dont ban me add me on steam and is i brake a rule reminde me PLS i dont want to be ban its a great server and i love it
i dont know why im writenig like this

What? I dont see what this has to do with the thread...

And Captain Pootis what is the problem here if i beg for Respawn???

Well, the app is nice with some errors :),i did see you play on JailBreak and no offence you are a little un patient.When you get freekilled you spam to respawn and stuff.So for now i would give this a -1 since you might just need more time before you can handle the responsibility. Sorry if i am harsh :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread