Declined my admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have been playing on the panda community servers, I would like to become an admin, I have also studied for this :p

NAME/NICKNAME-- toxic/ross/ded

AGE--13

STEAM ID-- STEAM_0:0:79126781

ONLINE TIMES-- 5pm-9pmish on weekdays and 11am-10pmish

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?-- I will be getting one soon, comes with my new gaming headset

PREVIOUS EXPERINCE AS A ADMIN/MODERATOR-- I have not been one before so this is my first time if you make me a admin

WHAT SERVERS DO YOU MOSTLY PLAY ON? I mostly play on the high tower servers and the jump servers, I sometimes go on the other servers when I am bored

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERINCE WITH SOURCE MOD?-- as I said, I have studied for it and I have learned a few

WHY SHOULD WE CHOSE YOU TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM? I am a active player and these servers are really good, plus this is where I learned to rocket jump so this place will always have a place in my heart

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.-- I see a lot of people on the servers calling other people names and other people microphone spamming, it is so annoying to see. and this is what will happen to them
Being racist or swearing = 2 warning and if they continue gag/ mute 30mins
Hacking or Cheating or Exploiting = I will ban without warning
Being AFK in death run / player/slayer = I will kill them
Teaming: 2 warnings and then I shall slay
spamming In chat box or not speaking english in voice chat will result in 2 warnings and if the continue a gag or mute

market garden.png

Ik ben een grote pot.

In all seriousness:
A) Jump & Hightower are probably the servers with the least admin priority
B) The reasoning section leaves a lot to be desired for in terms of content
C) My impression of your attitude, nature and maturity isn't fitting for an admin job
D) No capital letters is particularly eye-burning
E) Seems like there are several characteristics or...certain qualities, you might say, that you don't have yet, that sorta fall into the unspoken prerequisites of adminship.

Those are my musings. I won't bother iterating the generic stuff like "obviously no experience blablabla".

Last edited:
Ik ben een panda

My opinion = Noodl, especially the thing with that attitude.

Last edited:
Ive seen you play on some of the servers I think -1 you play on the servers with the least amount of people. Also you said you've never done it before so it might shock you how hard it is and you might not be able to do it :( Sorry

Ive seen you play on some of the servers I think -1 you play on the servers with the least amount of people. Also you said you've never done it before so it might shock you how hard it is and you might not be able to do it :( Sorry
I play on both hightower servers, jump map, dodge ball, sometimes deathrun, and I think under rank 30 on the jump server explains something

Ik ben een grote pot.

In all seriousness:
A) Jump & Hightower are probably the servers with the least admin priority
B) The reasoning section leaves a lot to be desired for in terms of content
C) My impression of your attitude, nature and maturity isn't fitting for an admin job
D) No capital letters is particularly eye-burning
E) Seems like there are several characteristics or...certain qualities, you might say, that you don't have yet, that sorta fall into the unspoken prerequisites of adminship.

Those are my musings. I won't bother iterating the generic stuff like "obviously no experience blablabla".
ok, thanks

Yea it does. How do you get points in Jump aside from killing people? What have you been doing there?
you can get points by using a normal rocket launcher and getting 1 point for airshot rocket I don't know how it happens though, I didn't even know about it until I was on the big ramp on jurf. this is what it looks like if u want to take it away "toxic 4 life got one point for airshot rocket" or you could just be could and cap the point

you can get points by using a normal rocket launcher and getting 1 point for airshot rocket I don't know how it happens though, this is what it looks like if u want to take it away "toxic 4 life got one point for airshot rocket" or you could just be good could and cap the point

Ik ben een panda

My opinion = Noodl, especially the thing with that attitude.
ok

Last edited:
Declined for general attitude, no real need for admins in the servers you visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread