Invalid My Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Name Dominykas Juodelis (In-Game Name Donny).
Permission: Not Needed.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44774501
Timezone and Online Time: EET (Eastern European Time) UTC/GMT +2 hours.
I'm Online every day. Monday-Friday: Usually 17:30 - 22:00.
Saturday/Sunday: Usually Online all the time.
Servers: 99% of the time I play on #10 Hightower and #06 Hightower and yes, I would join other servers if I had to.
Microphone: No, I do not have one.
Previous Experience: I've been a Guild Master in a successful Guild in World of Warcraft, but I'm not sure if that counts.
Experience with SourceMod: None, but I'm learning it at the moment.
Why you should choose me: 1. I've been playing on Panda Servers for a long time and I've fallen in love with the Community.
2. Currently Panda Servers lack admins + right now there are many toxic players, who don't belong in the Community.
3. I want to make the Servers I love toxicity, racism, spamming, hacking free.
4. I'm very active. I play on Panda Servers every day for at least 2-3 hours.
5. I know how the game works and how it should be played.I have 1500 hours played in TF2. I have 7 days played on Hightower #6 and 6 days played on Hightower #10.
Policies and Punishments:
I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before they get punished. I will remind everyone of the rules and why it's important to obey them.
Insulting/racism: Warning; 1 hour mute; 2 hour mute; 24 hour mute; 24 hour ban; 48 hour ban; 1 week ban; permanent ban.
Spam in chat/voice: Warning; 1 hour mute; 2 hour mute; 4 hour mute; 8 hour mute; 12 hour mute; 24 hour mute; 24 hour ban; 48 hour ban; 1 week ban; permanent ban.
Hacking: Permanent Ban.
Thank You for Your time. I hope that You will consider this application wisely.
Sincerely,
Donny.

2. Currently Panda Servers lack admins + right now there are many toxic players, who don't belong in the Community.
3. I want to make the Servers I love toxicity, racism, spamming, hacking free.

You're an absolute hypocrite. Your chatlogs are horrible ( https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/49005 ), you have a very bad history of insulting people and being completely unpunished for it. You are the actual reason why our Hightower community is toxic and racist because people look at you constantly frothing at the mouth with insults and not being touched by anyone, so they just join in willy nillily.

The only reason you're getting off the hook so easily is because Hightower literally has no admins right now that are even reasonably semi-active.

Liars I can understand, but a hypocrite? You should be ashamed of yourself.

3. I want to make the Servers I love toxic, full of racism and spam.
Fixed it for you.

I flame people that i know as a joke, and they know me. I'm never talking smack to any randoms. You should notice that, because we see each other almost every day. So think before making any accusations :)

I don't mean to butt in where I don't belong but I highly doubt replying specifically to add what you added is going to help your case... It took me a quick glance at your history to fall in the same boat as Mercy

I flame people that i know as a joke, and they know me. I'm never talking smack to any randoms.
The accusations are well based when 90% I'm in a session with you, you manage to insult someone, and unless you somehow know every random person that I see, I find it hard to believe that you're just "talking smack" to your friends.

Also, recent chatlogs aren't what I'm referring to either - you weren't exactly a nice person a long~ time ago either ;) It's just the logs don't go back 1.5 years, but can't bring that up against you I suppose.

The first time I played on Panda Servers I was like 13 or 14. Do you think I thought about anything I said? Plus, i don't remember a single time this year i've insulted someone that I don't know or who doesn't know me.

Reactions: Satan
This is kinda interesting. Mercy only got gagged or banned a month ago, I haven't got gagged or banned for over a year i think. Still i get accused of being toxic. Clap Clap MercyOnly

Reactions: Satan
This is kinda interesting. Mercy only got gagged or banned a month ago, I haven't got gagged or banned for over a year i think. Still i get accused of being toxic. Clap Clap MercyOnly
You're not here to talk about the actions made by others. Do not get over the theme of your application

While you might not realise it, I did apply with the knowledge that I did get gagged for insulting back in early January, and it came up on my application - I even asked specifically to not be put on hold as I wasn't past the 1.5 month time limit, no exceptions.

I see the point you're trying to make, but regardless of how much you try to spin it, as a long time player and former Señor Admin of Hightower, I simply do not see you fit to administer a server I hold in high regard - that's my opinion and that's staying as it is.

The player now has a permant gag because he broke the rules on insulting and I think none English.

So this application is invalid. You can only reapply when you get your gag removed through appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread