Accepted My admin application thingy :P (TEXASSTYLE) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXASSTYLE

Well, My nickname Both on this site and In-Game is: TEXASSTYLE, and Oh, Boy I'm editing this post as crazy. >.>

I'm 14 year old btw, (but I'm 15 in January)

My steam id: STEAM_0:1:48200325.

And as of my online times I'm usually online somewhere around 04:30 PM (I'm in Sweden btw)
but in the weekends I can sometimes be online from the morning (around nine O' clock, Still sweden.) to sometimes around 8PM, And thats if I don't have anything better to do, (>O-o>

And I do have a microphone but I'm pretty much only using it for Skype.

as of previous experience as an admin: I used to be an admin (mod at first) for around 1 and a half year on a minecraft server.

And the servers I'm currently playing on is (Mostly) the FF2 (Freak Fortress 2) server and lately a little bit on the Jailbreak server.

and as to the experience with Sourcemod: well, I barely know the names for plugins and stuff used on the servers, But I guess Sourcemod is the console? (I'm going to look it up as soon as I'm done with this.)

Why you guys would choose me?: Well, actually I dont really have an answer to that one, but If I were to try and give an answer I would say that I Usually like helping people on different servers, and I think I could help with making everyones life on the server(s) easier by such as muting Mic spammers and Maybe gag the people writing insults, racism and the usuall oll' spam and stuff.

and to How I would do it?: well, I have already written some of that (trying to make people spamming (both mic and chat) to stop, and If I can't tell them to stop then I'll put a nice old mute on them. and the people who are breaking rules I would warn at first and then wait and see if they ignore my warning, and if they do I would either warn them again (depending on what rule and how bad they break it. and If they break the rules continously keep breaking rules then I would kick them at first and if they come back and picks up where they left off or keeps going later I would warn them again, and if that doesnt help the nice old Banhammer will speak.

This is my Application as to become an admin, I might have missed something (if I did then just tell me and I'll get in and fix it) And the chances are high I missed something because I'm quite tired as I'm writing this.

~TEXASSTYLE

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Supreme
Could you send me your gameME profile?I can't understand your name perfectlly..
Also this like ''OBAMA'' name thingy isn't really good thing to confuse people,ya know?

Nice guy, respecting the rules, let me wait on the others to respond.

Could you send me your gameME profile?I can't understand your name perfectlly..
Also this like ''OBAMA'' name thingy isn't really good thing to confuse people,ya know?

with the gameME profile thingy I guess you mean the name I use to log in? if thats the case then its

"zoppon14"
and hey, the confuse thingy works if you make 2 accounts almost identical both with profile pic, name, spray and if you and the other plays on the same server with same cosmetics and guns. :p

with the gameME profile thingy I guess you mean the name I use to log in? if thats the case then its

"zoppon14"
and hey, the confuse thingy works if you make 2 accounts almost identical both with profile pic, name, spray and if you and the other plays on the same server with same cosmetics and guns. :p
No,its just opposite that gameME means with which name are you playing,not login name,ingame name.

No,its just opposite that gameME means with which name are you playing,not login name,ingame name.
ohhh, I'm editing it into the post right now :p and I'll maybe change my name back to Texasstyle again :p

Reactions: jannyR
Your activity is pretty good.3days at all,so i think i'm gonna give you vote +1 ,but remember be more active on forums! ^_^

Reactions: TEXASSTYLE
Well, it says that you never played on jailbreak, secondly i feel like you should be a bit more active on forum and servers.I will wait for other admins tho.

I think you are a good person but I will wait
Please leave it to admins to give the vote :)

Your activity is pretty good.3days at all,so i think i'm gonna give you vote +1 ,but remember be more active on forums! ^_^

Jani remember that you should comment unless you cna tell us something about the player.

Well, it says that you never played on jailbreak, secondly i feel like you should be a bit more active on forum and servers.I will wait for other admins tho.

Please leave it to admins to give the vote :)

Jani remember that you should comment unless you cna tell us something about the player.
you know you bumped 1month old post of me?i talked with evowarrior already...

Reactions: jannyR
Allright @illikal03 told me to comment my opinion here so...

He is a nice guy and respect the rules.
The only thing which is worrying me is how (kinda like what jani said) you change your name a lot, it can maybe confuse the players a bit (maybe a bad reason but that's me).

But i'm still going to give you a 1+

The only thing which is worrying me is how (kinda like what jani said) you change your name a lot, it can maybe confuse the players a bit (maybe a bad reason but that's me).

Well, the name changing stuff is something im doing with a couple of friends (for fun) and thats not really anything im planning on stopping with as im having a lot of fun with my friends.
And hard times for me to figure out anything else to say... lol

Well, the name changing stuff is something im doing with a couple of friends (for fun) and thats not really anything im planning on stopping with as im having a lot of fun with my friends.
And hard times for me to figure out anything else to say... lol
Like I said, it was only my opinion.
You could be our "disguised" admin if you gets accepted like illikal said. LOL

Does it really matter who it is? An admin is an admin, end of story. No admin should be respected differently just because his name is X, not Y.

Accepted ,welcome to our team.

Contact kevin on steam when u can. For help u can to turn to chillix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread