Declined My Admin application {KITCHEN TURTLE (N.O.S)} (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noamsebba

Beginner

Steam ID : KITCHEN TURTLE (N.O.S) here is a link to my profile :http://steamcommunity.com/id/wannabeadmininpandacommiunity

Online times: Timezone -2 15:00 - 23:00 (in my time zone)

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): i wasn't admin yet but as an admin i will TY TO HELP AS MUCH PEOPLE WITH THEIR Problems or if they need any help

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? i am playing Dodgeball and sexton hale. 100% i will Visit the other servers ill try to be in all the servers and help the most ass i can!!

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? i have played in sourcemod a lot but not in the last time i think i am OK in sourcemod i love pyro and soldier the most but i think Dodgeball is the best

Why should we choose you? i am always ready to help and i am friendly if you have any problems and you need me ill be there for you i was helping a lot of people in TF2 and i have helped the admins to i am good with computers and i will tell more and more people to join the panda army!

thank you for reading my apply ^^ ^^ ^^

I see you a lot on the Dodgeball server, to be honest you aren't that friendly.. nor that aggressive.
You don't talk that much so it isn't easy to figure out whether you're friendly or not. You do insult players from time to time.

Since lots of applications are on hold currently I don't think it would matter if I cast my vote now or after a day or two. I'll wait to see what the other members say.

Well Noam, it doesn't matter if you like Soldier or Pyro, you don't have to include that in your admin application.

While we do need an active admin in Dodgeball, we do not need an admin in VSH in my opinion, a lot of the active admins visit the VSH server a ton. In addition, we got quite a few better choices for an active admin.

You don't know what a Steam ID is, please google it, it's useful to know what a Steam ID and is required of an admin.

You are not active in the VS. Saxton Hale, you have only played there 40 minutes, so please don't mention it.

You seem to be insulting a bit, it's not a behaviour we accept in any form, from any kind of player.

In your chatlogs you wrote stuff about Sourcemod which makes me think you don't even know what it is.

you right but yeah Dodgeball is my best i would like to be an admin in Dodgeball in sexton im playing other servers cause its always full but Dodgeball is my favorite game mode

and sry about the steam id mistake its : STEAM_0:1:73819833

and i saw you are from isreal too

good night (ערב טוב)

Woohoo... Another Admin Application of a guy who wants to be admin the day he registered on the forums (I am sure all of you already know my thoughts about those kind of people...). Anyways, time for some more reviewing.

So, first of a... Urgh, come on guys, when are you going to learn the basics of Steam IDs?

Secondly : Online times: Timezone -2 15:00 - 23:00 (in my time zone) I have never heard of InMyTimeZone, only of GMT or CST ect. I am surprised nothing was on the internet about InMyTimeZone.

"Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): i wasn't admin yet but as an admin i will TY TO HELP AS MUCH PEOPLE WITH THEIR Problems or if they need any help"
No need to scream! My ears are sensible today. (By the way, typos ftw)

"and sexton hale." Please tell me if that was an intentional joke about imature Saxton Hale nicknames. Also.. "help the most ass i can!!" Nice of you to help asses.

"Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? i have played in sourcemod a lot but not in the last time i think i am OK in sourcemod i love pyro and soldier the most but i think Dodgeball is the best " Ermm... SourceMod isn't a game, it's a Server Modifaction to run Plugins. TMYK.

"Why should we choose you? i am always ready to help and i am friendly if you have any problems and you need me ill be there for you i was helping a lot of people in TF2 and i have helped the admins to i am good with computers and i will tell more and more people to join the panda army!" If you know that much of computers, then I am hoping you have heard of the "Shift Key". Also, when did we decide to build an army? I thought we would be peaceful Pandas... Kevin, please explain. And I doubt the admins would really need any help without first contacting eachother in a secret Skype chat which I won't tell anyone of you guys about. (Hint : I am part of that Top-Secret thing)

m8 i already said about my sourcemode mistake i want to help you and i have a lot of friends playing Dodgeball that i can invite to your server and yeah sorry it is GMT + 2:00

i already played time in your Dodgeball server and i wanted to be an admin and i asked the admin and he told me to try your forum i havn't know that you have one or where is it

Doesn't seem very mature or competent enough with English to me. -1 here

I would like to have another Israeli buddy around here, But you need to learn more about Steam things and TF2 things, you can't become an admin just by being good at a game (At least not in this community).

I think you should stick in our community for another few months, hang out and post an application then.
For now, -1

look im really playin a lot of time now and i had already 2 players before i think i can really help you ill be online a lot and i will gaurd the server

noamsebba' said:
m8 i already said about my sourcemode mistake i want to help you and i have a lot of friends playing Dodgeball that i can invite to your server and yeah sorry it is GMT + 2:00

i already played time in your Dodgeball server and i wanted to be an admin and i asked the admin and he told me to try your forum i havn't know that you have one or where is it
"Mate", making a review to an application while trying to keep my English understandable actually takes time, do you really think I would refresh the page 24/7 just to see if someone calls me his mate without knowing me and thinking it's okay to not check the chat for any forum links ect.. Also, learn to ' . I am not in the right mood at the moment, just for your information, even though I am most of the time sort-off grumpy to a specific "group" of people.

Allow me, *feeling.

Just to reiterate the key points that have been made:

-English is a little less coherent than desired.
-Dodgeball DOES need an admin, but there are several others that would take priority for next in line.
-VSH already has active admins.
-With a little background research, I can ascertain you lack knowledge of Steam/TF2 techinicals.
-Same as above, to know that you can be quite immature and insulting sometimes.
-I'm pretty sure anyone can help each other just as well as you.
-A lot of people can help with computer problems, most of us are pretty computer-literate in hardware and such.

We already have a lot of players on DB, so more isn't exactly a reason to be an admin, nor is playtime a valid reason. I could name lots of people that could become admin by that reason alone.

you probably right i have nothing else to say.

i think that i can be great admin

you can say what ever you want its not offencive

its ok people i did understand the massage you can stop command ill try agian in few months tanks for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread