Accepted My admin application for Prophunt. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightascythe1

Steamnick: [JAD] Nightascythe ♥ Y

Name:Nathalie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59850888

What server do I apply for?: Im applying for admin on the prophunt server.

When am I online?: I decide my own times of my days since I study on distcance on the university. But I am online on steam every day from around 12.00-13.00 in the day until 04.00 – 05.00 in the night (UTC+01:00) Central European time. I divide my time between prophunt, MvM and if Ph is empty and I don’t feel like doing MvM I play a random game in my library to waste time. Since I do my studies before going online.

Do you have an Microphone? And do you use it?:Yes I have a microphone which I use pretty often. Depending on what game I play.

Do you have any previous experience as an Admin:I have been a Admin on both murder and TTT on Garrysmod. On several servers. Since the owner kept changing around. But after the last change of server I stepped away from my post. Mostly because I was tired of the server changes. But I think that there can be a lot of differences in the way it works. Between a tf2 admin and a Gmod admin. But I guess the commands are pretty much alike.

You found Panda but where do you play?:I am on Pandas prophunt server. When there are people in it. And sometimes my boyfriend and I come in when it’s empty in the hope that people will start to join. And in desperate times I try to invite people on my friend list. But they are faithful to Disc-ff prophunt. And every now and then I go into the dodge ball server just to show off my bad dodge skills. And if I were to get admin I would say that it’s only fair that I would check out the other servers that Panda have. Since you should see all the parts and get to know a bigger part of the community to have a better understanding.

Why you should consider me: I am an active player on the prophunt server and there are several times I have wished that there would be an active admin on that server. And I am trying to guide the new players there and give them advice on things they need to know. About ghosting or proplock and stuff like that. But when it comes to microphone spamming it gets a little bit harder. And even if I can tell everyone how to single mute one person in game it would make all our life easier if someone had the authority to tell them off. Because sometimes all it takes is a word from an admin. And the mute doesn’t have to happen.

Before I would do any punishing I would tell the person what he/she is doing that is wrong and give them a warning. And not instant punish someone when there is a chance that the person simply doesn’t know the rules. And I would use the appropriate command for the punishments. And not ban someone for microphone spam but use the mute instead. And take the punishments in fitting steps. So there wouldn’t be lifetime bans coming from me. But 30 minutes, 4 hour, 24 hours. Depending on how the server have set the rules.

We all come from somewhere: To be honest I am originally a Gamingmaster player. When gamingmaster went down for a while last year my friends and I ended up in Disc-ff. But I have grown tired of Disc and the people in that server. Both the players and the admins. So me and Sera went hunting. And we had played Panda dodgeball before and found that there was a prophunt server. And we started to come there instead. To be free the drama on disc for a while. But we have been loving this server so much that we don’t go anywhere else. Unless it’s Kakariko or manor event on some other server. Since Panda doesn’t have those maps. But it’s fair to say that we have found our home in panda. And we have no plans on leaving the home we finally found after searching for it for so long.

Application is pretty good,i readed only half of it.

Wish you good luck,got my +1 vote.

The application looks good. I have not been aware of problems on the PH server, though. It is also not the most active server right now, but perhaps that will improve as time comes and there is someone to watch it.

A very nice application, not just filling in gaps of the template. I like.

I've seen you on PH a couple times, with some other JAD people. Good character, can't comment in detail though.

I'll give my rare positive vote, on the condition you're active around the forums (when possible), get integrated into the community and get to know people/get known etc etc.

+1 on adding more PH maps like Kakariko and Manor though, slap a thread up with links.

I've seen you on there as well. Huehue. The JAD clan looked like a very nice community on there filling the server with some life. It would definitely be handy to have someone like you watching over the PH server. +1 from me!

accepted :pandastunned:, please contact me on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread